Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield vs. Mercer Exhibition Possible For February 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield vs. Mercer Exhibition Possible For February 2013

Former heavyweight champions Evander Holyfield and Ray Mercer are expected to be in South Africa in February next year.

Showpony Promotions have organised a boxing tribute to former president Nelson Mandela and the two Americans are on the list of celebrities.

The idea is for the 49-year-old Holyfield and the 51-year-old Mercer to meet in a four-round exhibition match. The 40-year-old WBF champion Michael Grant could also be involved in an exhibition.

[Click Here To Read More]

dewey bozella vs holyfield lets gooooo

Comment

Here is the fight preview

Comment

I would rather see Holyfield fight Grant in a non-exhibition.

Comment

I don't like it.

I feel it's making a joke of them both, and they certainly deserve to be remembered as they were in their prime.

Comment

Mr. Boxing "Clever" is once again, (as he so frequently does) showing us how unclever he really is. I wonder why the BoxingScene editor doesn't scrutinize his reports more carefully. FAR more carefully.

Evander Holyfield has won more than 5 heavyweight fights, probably about double that- also about 5-6 Cruiserweight title fights.

Holyfield has won and re-won the heavyweight TITLE 5 times.

Comment

very degrading 4 both of them 2 b doing this but they´re both broke...

Comment

Working...
              X