Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes vs. Lara: who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes beats him and Lara fans find and excuse or pretend it never happened like Kirkland fans

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Vanes beats him and Lara fans find and excuse or pretend it never happened like Kirkland fans
      I won't bet against bush cause I like him but Ill put my points up with you for sure if you're down.

My 1 bil on Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Wow, Maniac hating on full blast today.
        His hate is so strong... he actually thinks Vanes beats Lara..... too funny..... too funny

Comment

Tough fight if it indeed happens. I think this fight is a lot closer than people think. But anyways I've got Lara by a hard fought Unanimous Decision victory.

Comment

I voted for Vanes finds a way out of this fight. If this fight does happen it will be the first fight TR and GBP put on together since De Leon vs Gamboa.

Comment

I think Vanes has the foot/hand speed and output to make this extremely close on the cards if it goes the distance. gonna stick with my initial thought of Vanes by SD

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                I voted for Vanes finds a way out of this fight. If this fight does happen it will be the first fight TR and GBP put on together since De Leon vs Gamboa.
                TR has the best matchmakers in the game... if the fight actually gets made and they co-promote, I am doubling down on Vanes lol

Comment

*roger mayweather voice*

lara should beat vanes...if Lara can't beat vanes he might as well give me all of his gear and equipment to me I'll throw it in a trashcan pour some gasoline on it..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Wow, Maniac hating on full blast today.
                    His hate is so strong... he actually thinks Vanes beats Lara..... too funny..... too funny
                    Hes just talking thats why he wont take the bet.

Comment

I'm thinkin Lara, but Vanes might surprise us.....

Comment

Working...
                      X