No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Eyes Mid-October Kessler Rematch in Nottingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Eyes Mid-October Kessler Rematch in Nottingham

Carl Froch is hopeful a rematch with Mikkel Kessler can be made for later this year in Nottingham.

The 'Cobra' is hoping to defend his newly acquired IBF super-middleweight title against his former foe after beating Lucian Bute in his home town last month.

Froch lost on points the last time he and Kessler met in the ring in April 2010, with the Dane taking a close verdict on home turf.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope the bookies have Froch as the underdog, cos il be betting big money on him to beat Kessler.

Comment

I missed out on going to Nottingham for Froch - Bute. I won't miss this one, I'm determined!

Comment

It'll be a tough fight either way but I think Froch takes it this time.

He openly admits to having made mistakes during the 1st matchup and he's been a better boxer all round since the defeat.

If he sticks to the script, he'll win.

Comment

he beats Kessler in Nottingham...their first match I think Froch would have gotten the win in Nottingham
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-12-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Hope this happens. Hopefully HBO or SHO pick this up if it happens.

Comment

cool...Froch is a monster...dude doesn't take nights off....top dude after top dude...props to the Cobra!!!...big ups everytime!!

Comment

Ive heard rumours Brook v Bailey could be the chief support fight.
                ****ing quality if it is.
                get Frampton v Munroe/Quigg winner on it too while your at it Eddie and ill def fly over for it!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Hope this happens. Hopefully HBO or SHO pick this up if it happens.
                  FUK HBO AND SHO! EPIXHD is BETTER and not as Biased!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    FUK HBO AND SHO! EPIXHD is BETTER and not as Biased!
                    SHO is usually pretty good, HBO is mainly the worst when Pacquiao is fighting, mainly Jim Lampley.

I don't have EPIX so that's why I care.

Comment

Working...
                    X