Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Are gonna be the same people that will piss and moan about there not being a heavyweight champion after Wlad retires. When Wlad retires with the belts, we go back to having a half dozen "title holders". Wladimir is the first 5 belt heavyweight champion, and a damn good one. 56-3 with 49 KO's aint bad, and I do find him very exciting. I like watching Wlad beat the **** outta someone for 8 rounds or so before he knocks them out. And Wlad has ducked no one, he's cleaned out the division. He represents our sport in a great way to. What more you do you people want from the man????????

The Klitschkos are badass` ! I have a high level of respect for them....Inside and out the ring they are nothing but class!!!!

Comment

good thread
      we want fighters to unify their division
      we want fighters to clean out their divisions
      we want fighters to accept and throw out challenges
      we want fighters to win convincingly
      Wlad does all that and people always complain
      the guy's a huge HW, he can't have every fight be a barnburner
      but he usually stops his opponents
      Wlad is underrated as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Are gonna be the same people that will piss and moan about there not being a heavyweight champion after Wlad retires. When Wlad retires with the belts, we go back to having a half dozen "title holders". Wladimir is the first 5 belt heavyweight champion, and a damn good one. 56-3 with 49 KO's aint bad, and I do find him very exciting. I like watching Wlad beat the **** outta someone for 8 rounds or so before he knocks them out. And Wlad has ducked no one, he's cleaned out the division. He represents our sport in a great way to. What more you do you people want from the man????????

Comment

i agree.have no issue with Wlad.just talk **** about him to piss off his racist ass obnoxious dick riders

Comment

Nobody cares about the Klitchkos.

Comment

but 5 belt holder????sorry man but the IBO does not count.he had wbo,ibf,wba,ring

Comment

I don't piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

I do have certain preferences though:

1) I prefer the #1 and 2 fighters in a division not to be brothers because they aren't going to fight each other.

2) I prefer the #1 and 2 not to strategically fight top 10 contenders based on which is the better matchup.

Other than that, it's not Wlad's fault that the majority of heavyweights are either overweight and/or lack talent, skill, and/or discipline to compete against them.

Comment

I never piss and moan about Wlad, but sometimes I have about the weak competition he had to face during his reign.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    1) I prefer the #1 and 2 fighters in a division not to be brothers because they aren't going to fight each other.
                    You may get your wish very soon, if Vitali wins the election for mayor of Kiev.

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    2) I prefer the #1 and 2 not to strategically fight top 10 contenders based on which is the better matchup.
                    They've NEVER done that.

Wlad has fought the best opponents he can find, mostly his mandatories and other titleholders. Vitali has fought the best available at a given time.

Neither have ever ducked or avoided anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X