Who's Your Pick: Juan Diaz-Popo Freitas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz by UD he throws non stop punches and knows when to pick his shots

Comment

Freitas only needs to land one punch to change the outcome of the fight. I'm going with Freitas by KO.

Comment

This fight will prove to see what Diaz is about. I just hope he doesn't get caught by a wide crazy shot.

Im going with the baby bull on this one to win a UD.

Im willing to put 5000 on the baby bull. PM me iight.

Comment

oh my god, for what ive seen its a very difficult call. freitas has a lot of power, and box really good, but he tends to have problems with better fighters. diaz is a great boxer, but doesnt have the power of freitas. so one punch can change all the outcome of the match.
          but i think diaz will win by ud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramamaiden View Post
            oh my god, for what ive seen its a very difficult call. freitas has a lot of power, and box really good, but he tends to have problems with better fighters. diaz is a great boxer, but doesnt have the power of freitas. so one punch can change all the outcome of the match.
            but i think diaz will win by ud.
            Freitas is not a good boxer. If Diaz has a good chin, he's gonna win the fight...

Comment

Diaz by UD. imo Diaz handlers are doing an excellent job in choosing opponents for the baby bull that makes him look really good. ie. suico(?), sim, cotto, and now frietas.

Comment

Should be a good fight but I think Diaz has the beating of Frietas.

Comment

diaz makes freitas look old by rd 6...or breaks his heart...either way diaz by ud

Comment

Originally posted by keystone30pack View Post
                    diaz makes freitas look old by rd 6...or breaks his heart...either way diaz by ud

broke his heart

Comment

Working...
                    X