Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Manager: Tim's Left Foot Fractured, Ankle Twisted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley's Manager: Tim's Left Foot Fractured, Ankle Twisted

Timothy Bradley has a twisted ankle and a fractured foot to show for his victory over Manny Pacquiao.

He took over Manny Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title with a controversial split decision in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

The new champion was taken to hospital after the bout and his manager, Cameron Dunkin, said on Sunday he had a swollen, twisted right ankle and a fractured left foot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was caused by Manny's punches, either run away or get beaten up. This guy celebrated like he won the power ball with all the odds stacked up against them.

Comment

Hahahhahahahaha what happened to catchweight manny

Comment

There is no Fracture. Bradley has a slight ankle sprain and nothing more. The only way there is a fracture is if it was pre-existing. Sell the garbage to someone else as it was an excuse to get out of the fight and even Bradleys corner wasnt buying it. They were calling it a fracture after the fight and now just dont want to look like they were pulling a David Haye pinkytoe excuse.

Comment

I think it was a close fight but Pacquiao won. Bradley injury seems bad but let see what he can do in a rematch. I pick Pacquiao to KO him, if not Bradley by decision.

Comment

y is everyone mad at bradley!?!? he cant make or overturn decisions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
              I think it was a close fight but Pacquiao won. Bradley injury seems bad but let see what he can do in a rematch. I pick Pacquiao to KO him, if not Bradley by decision.
              ko him the next time? he couldn't even ko bradley fighting on one leg,what makes you think he will the next time? p

Comment

robbery or not, you guys gotta admit that this is pretty funny

Comment

manny couldn't beat a one legged fighter?

Comment

I clearly some him roll his right angle, now manager says he fractured left foot?
                    Last edited by debc; 06-10-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X