No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: A Real Heavyweight Championship Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: A Real Heavyweight Championship Fight

By Cliff Rold - There is no guarantee it will be a good fight. Given that the two men competing have both been stopped before, and rocked plenty, only a fool would guarantee a long fight.

But, damn it all, for the first time since Lennox Lewis and Vitali Klitschko decided to say the hell with it and jump on each other at short notice, we’ve got a real “World Heavyweight Championship” fight.

Oh, sure, there have been plenty of ‘title fights’ since that last big one in the summer of 2003. A few were entertaining. One, Sergei Liakhovich’s 2006 WBO belt win over Lamon Brewster, earned being remembered as a great fight. None of them are what now looks certain for July 2nd in Hamburg, Germany. [Click Here To Read More]

Haye will be a good name on Klitschko's resume.

Comment

Not really a good fight.

It's a complete mismatch, Wlad will brutally demolish Haye in a round or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Not really a good fight.

I agree on the result, though I think it will take 4 or 5 rounds for Wlad to catch Haye who will be running for dear life and refusing to engage Wlad as he has promised to do.

He is gonna fight just like Audley did against him. Looking for a single shot that never comes, never taking a risk, and then completely falling apart the first time he gets hit.

Comment

I actually see the fight going like the Audley/Haye one..

Both fighters will be scared to throw early on.. then in round 6 or so Wlad hits Haye with something..

Comment

Not really a good fight.

I'd ****ing jizz my pants if Wlad murdered him inside a couple of rounds, but i can't see it.

Haye's going to be on his bike from the bell, the first few rounds will likely be a snooze with Wlad's jab winning him rounds.

Haye will have to come at him later though, and i see him walking onto a right hand and getting marmalised.

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE QUEEN View Post
              I actually see the fight going like the Audley/Haye one..

Both fighters will be scared to throw early on.. then in round 6 or so Wlad hits Haye with something..
              I see Wlad stalking him down Vitali style from the opening bell. Manny Steward will tell Wlad to be more aggressive than usual

Comment

haye will knock him out, wlad wont land at all, he is too slow

Comment

Is it just me or would a Haye Adamek showdown be much more tasty

Comment

Not really a good fight.

I doubt that, I would expect Wlad will be cautios in the first few rounds he is not goning to go out there all guns blazing knowing that Haye could catch him with a power punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X