No announcement yet.

FAO Timothy Horton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    That must have been when I was red k'ing idiot Floyd fans.

I actually like Floyd btw, but you guys were too much.

I'm looking forward to it, make it a bi-weekly thing. Should be good for an occasional laugh.

Lol, sounds like I scarred you for life though.
    come on, you think that you're dealing with some groupie fan-boy? wrong. but if trying to pigeon-hole me helps go ahead.

the reality is that i came across your post the other day and at the back of my my mind I knew what to look for when I saw you. You got it and now you're back here crying.

the bottom-line is that I have gotten so little red from legit posters that it isn't that difficult to remember.

Comment

I don't remember all my convo's with Tim but if I ever wronged him, atleast I now know he'll get me back in about 2 years or so

I aint mad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Damn Tim bruh. You held on to that for damn near 3 years!!!!!!! Done Like A Boss. You can forgive but you damn sho aint gon forget.
        take a dollar from me and i am getting ten from you. hit me and i am trying to hit you with five. steal my woman and i am ****ing your mama. you know how WE do. lolololol

Comment

by the way, ****, you can't take the moral high-ground and then come into the lounge and cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            take a dollar from me and i am getting ten from you. hit me and i am trying to hit you with five. steal my woman and i am ****ing your mama. you know how WE do. lolololol
            Alright, I actually have to give props for this little tidbit, as it made me chuckle.

I don't even know who you are really, don't think we've ever talked, and have know idea about the incident of which you speak, but seriously 3 years man? That is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              by the way, ****, you can't take the moral high-ground and then come into the lounge and cry about it.
              What moral highground? Not red-king you back or something?

Ah man, what have I done. I've ignited the BS politics. Fucking hell man, this place is just a game.

Comment

Tim is a Canadian in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  What moral highground? Not red-king you back or something?

Ah man, what have I done. I've ignited the BS politics. Fucking hell man, this place is just a game.
                  thanks. check your messages.

Comment

But as I said, I got my answer, so the thread served it's perpose

It was the stuff of a blood feud, a vendetta if you will.

Fair is fair when it comes to such things

Actually my main purpose was to kill some time, also a success.

But I'm afraid the human species is doomed. There was a time when men were men, and crossing a man really did mean he'd fuck your mamma, or something like that. Now, we have been reduced to petty internet squables over red karma from 3 years ago

Comment

I have always wondered what FAO stood for...can anybody help with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X