Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Vicente Rodriguez Early Results From Cincy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Vicente Rodriguez Early Results From Cincy

By Bill Emes at ringside

Deontay Wilder (20-0, 20KO) entered his name into the Knockout of the Year sweepstakes with a crushing first round blitzing of local heavyweight David Long (11-2-2, 7KO), who was out upon impact. Wilder was the lone member of the 2008 U.S. Olympic boxing squad to win a medal, capturing a bronze in the Beijing Games. So far, he has knocked out every opponent he’s faced as a pro.

Juan Garcia (10-0, 7KO) scored a minor upset with a unanimous decision over local welterweight William Jackson (10-1-1, 5KO) in a six-round battle of unbeaten prospects. Scores were 59-55 (twice) and 58-56 in favor of Garcia, who fights out of Holland, Michigan. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
    By Bill Emes at ringside

Deontay Wilder (20-0, 20KO) entered his name into the Knockout of the Year sweepstakes with a crushing first round blitzing of local heavyweight David Long (11-2-2, 7KO), who was out upon impact. Wilder was the lone member of the 2008 U.S. Olympic boxing squad to win a medal, capturing a bronze in the Beijing Games. So far, he has knocked out every opponent he’s faced as a pro.

Juan Garcia (10-0, 7KO) scored a minor upset with a unanimous decision over local welterweight William Jackson (10-1-1, 5KO) in a six-round battle of unbeaten prospects. Scores were 59-55 (twice) and 58-56 in favor of Garcia, who fights out of Holland, Michigan. [Click Here To Read More]
    nice update.. i want to see gary russell jr.. and adrien broner..

Comment

Patience, grasshopper. Those come later in the evening.

Comment

When is Wilder going to fight someone that at least has a "name". I dont even care if its an old, washed up fighter, as long as he has a "name".

Wilder is a HORRIBLE fighter, in my opinion.

Comment

Wilder should start to increase the level of his comp. in 2012 enough of these bums what are they doing to develop him

Comment

Screw you mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just deleted a thread where I wasn't attacking anyone.

Comment

I am ringside vicious ko by wilder. Pearson begins his pro debut with a ko in round 1 as well. Russell jr. Coming up next.

Comment

yes wilder does need a step up and needs to gain weight.

Comment

Wilder looks like a basketball player

Comment

would be nice if it was a way to see these matches live boxing needs a 24 Hour Channel or something

Comment

Working...
                    X