No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel vs Perez Early Results From Baja California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montiel vs Perez Early Results From Baja California

La Cetto Vineyard, Baja California, Mexico - Jose Felix Jr. (17-0-1, 15KOs) knocked out Juan Velasquez in the first round of a super featherweight contest (6-17-2, 4KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

would like to see montiel go against arce

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      they share trainers

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        wont happen they are both trained by his dad. But montiel wants to fight marquez

Comment

Donaire kos him again in 6 donaire is really a 126 pounder

Comment

Please Montiel stay away from Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
              wont happen they are both trained by his dad. But montiel wants to fight marquez
              montiel called out arce recently, however arce doesn't seem excited with the idea i dont think he's scared i think it has to do with the fact he's very good friends with montiel

Comment

I'd like to see Montiel vs Arce. They'd fight each other if decent money is offered. But than again maybe Arce feels Montiel's dad knows alot of his weaknesses and strengths and Montiel would have a big advantage over Arce?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  montiel called out arce recently, however arce doesn't seem excited with the idea i dont think he's scared i think it has to do with the fact he's very good friends with montiel
                  where never seen it. They are friends and train in the same gym doubt they would get it on but montiel rapes arce. But montiel has stated he wants the marquez nishioka winner, Montiel is a crazy mofo nishioka is no joke

Comment

what a deal! Montiel should challenge for a strap next fight. He's too strong mentally to let the Donaire KO **** with him. . . He's still world class all the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X