No announcement yet.

Federer finally beats Nadal on Clay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I really believe that Nadal and Federer are the two best tennis players of all time. Time will tell, but yeah, Nadal is awesome on clay.
    You'd be correct.

LOL @ the guy who said prime Kuerten would beat Rafa on clay. Seriously, that is some funny ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      His speed is murderous on clay for everybody, then when you factor in his endurance (beating him in five sets the hardest thing in tennis to do IMO) and his spin he puts on the ball. Game over for everybody else.

I agree with you about the French. Poor Roger I hope he at least pulls a set out instead of getting skunked like last year.
      You're totally right.

Everybody who beats Rafa on clay comes out guns blazing and somehow keep that momentum. You gotta take high risk shots, and not only that, but you have to have a low forced error count... Nearly the perfect game, mixed with Rafa being fatigued on top of that. And THATS how you'd beat him on clay. Lol.

I'm excited to see Monfils, Rafa, Murray and Roger in action.

Comment

Yeah he probably is but he's a damn dork.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          You're totally right.

Everybody who beats Rafa on clay comes out guns blazing and somehow keep that momentum. You gotta take high risk shots, and not only that, but you have to have a low forced error count... Nearly the perfect game, mixed with Rafa being fatigued on top of that. And THATS how you'd beat him on clay. Lol.

I'm excited to see Monfils, Rafa, Murray and Roger in action.
          Exactly. Since he get's to everything it increases the chances of unforced errors by his opponents and only high risk shots get past him. Even Roger can't do this and he's perfect against everybody else and has tremendous shot making capabilities. I really think Nadal's spin has an effect on Roger because against him he has way more unforced errors than he does against everybody else. Then that get's in his head and loses confidence in his shots. That Aussie Open final I could understand why Roger broke down, he got broken down in that final piece by piece and his confidence was totally shot.

Comment

Exactly. Since he get's to everything it increases the chances of unforced errors by his opponents and only high risk shots get past him. Even Roger can't do this and he's perfect against everybody else and has tremendous shot making capabilities. I really think Nadal's spin has an effect on Roger because against him he has way more unforced errors than he does against everybody else. Then that get's in his head and loses confidence in his shots. That Aussie Open final I could understand why Roger broke down, he got broken down in that final piece by piece and his confidence was totally shot.
            The spin on it is crazy on any surface, but on clay it becomes this unpredictable bounce that keeps you from really getting anything on your returns.

Comment

The spin on it is crazy on any surface, but on clay it becomes this unpredictable bounce that keeps you from really getting anything on your returns.
              I would like to rally with him for a few shots. I probably couldn't hit it and if I did it probably wouldn't be worth a ****, but I would just like see what it's like.

Comment

Broward belongs to me.

No one can take that from me.

I come from there.

Comment

I would like to rally with him for a few shots. I probably couldn't hit it and if I did it probably wouldn't be worth a ****, but I would just like see what it's like.
                  My tennis experience would probably allow me to hit back two, maybe three Nadal shots on a hard court. Lol.. Idk if I could return his serve though. I played some guys who could hit in the 130's, but not with that kind of shot placement.

Comment

Fuсk off again, son.
                    Broward ain't for sale.

I'm taking her to the grave with me.

Comment

My tennis experience would probably allow me to hit back two, maybe three Nadal shots on a hard court. Lol.. Idk if I could return his serve though. I played some guys who could hit in the 130's, but not with that kind of shot placement.
                      Damn 130 must have just looked like a blur. I have faced pitchers in baseball that threw 90+ mph and that was like a blur. I could only imagine 130. I have pretty good hand eye coordination from playing baseball so I could possibly make some contact on some of his ground strokes, but actually putting it in play would be a different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X