No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Soliman Hopes To Get Cotto or Golovkin Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Soliman Hopes To Get Cotto or Golovkin Unification

A world champion for the first time at 40 years of age, Sam Soliman is far from done.

Back in Australia after defeating Felix Sturm in a unanimous points decision, hugs rather than jabs were the order of the day.

"There's no better feeling than being back with a title, no better high in the world," he said.

Soliman delighted in the warm welcome from his coterie.

More than 40 local supporters made the trip to Germany for his title fight, which he won after 12 rounds 117-111, 118-110, and 118-110.

He admitted being surprised by the comprehensive nature of his win last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please put together Cotto vs. Soliman! Cotto has never unified any titles and this is probably his best shot at MW.

Comment

There is no way this happens. I haven't seen this guy fight since he fought Winky Wright.

Comment

We will probably get Soliman-Golovkin. Cotto has better fights to be made probably with Canelo/Lara/Mayweather. Quillin won't fight Golovkin so GGG's team will probably look to unify with Soliman in Monte Carlo

Comment

I suspect Golovkin is already following the trail of blood

Comment

King Sam takes these cats to the cleaners. They don't want none of the man.

Comment

Cotto can unify titles but I think Bradley is up next for him

Comment

Soliman-Golovkin wouldn't be a bad fight once GGG gets past Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Cotto can unify titles but I think Bradley is up next for him
                  Why would he fight bradley? He's a welterweight and cotto is a middleweight, there would be no point in fighting him

Comment

GGG vs. Soliman winner fights Canelo-Cotto winner in May 2015 for the undisputed middleweight title! (**** Peter Quillin)

Comment

Working...
                    X