No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather's Focus on Personal Drama Creates Concern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather's Focus on Personal Drama Creates Concern

By Mitch Abramson - Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, is concerned that Floyd Mayweather Jr. may be letting his personal affairs get in the way of his focus for his fight with Marcos Maidana on Saturday and planned on reaching out to him to make sure he has his priorities straight.

Apparently stung by the perception that he was dumped by his former fiancé Shantel Jackson, the undefeated boxer (or someone purporting to be him) posted what they claimed to be a picture of her sonogram to Mayweather's official Facebook account, insisting she had an abortion and the boxer cut ties with her because he’s pro-life.

“The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies.#ShantelJackson#FloydMayweather#TheMoneyTea m#TMT,” he penned next to the sonogram.

Just days away from the fight, Schaefer is worried that Mayweather may not have his head on straight and is letting outside forces interrupt his preparation. The gossip site TMZ reported on Thursday that Mayweather is upset that Jackson is now involved with the rapper Nelly, who used to pal around with Mayweather. [Click Here To Read More]

let's be real.. this isn't the first time Mayweather has distractions leading up to a fight. definitely wont be the last. Maidana isn't the type of fighter that could capitalize on Mayweather being distracted to begin with either.

Comment

Any woman would think twice if the father looked scared of Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Maybe Schaefer should comb his hair. My bad that's his little sister.

Comment

same thing pac's camp tried to do before the margarito fight, trying to say he is all distracted to try and sell it, im not buying it

Comment

posting your ex gf's abortion medical records to sell a fight is utterly repugnant subhuman behavior.

somebody let her know that floyd broke hippa rules and could be in serious trouble.

Comment

If all this is true I don't even know why Floyd is worry about miss Jackson. Let her do her, u got all that money go enjoy life lol

Comment

Going to prison was a bigger distraction than this one. Mayweather can hit those mitts with his eyes closed so I'm sure he will be able to deal with Maidana even with these issues going on.
                It can be disheartening for any man when you think you have found the one then she gets not only hit by someone but impregnated by someone else while you are sharing the bed with her. You ask yourself questions especially when you have all that security around you. That Floyd liked that chick is no secret. He left her in the mansion when he went to prison so he's hurt but he's a man.

Comment

Maidana should get miss Jackson and nelly ringside seats at the fight

Comment

He should be concerned with why all of his women cheat on him with other dudes

Comment

Working...
                    X