Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angulo would be a good opponent (after the shutout loss).
    ... I'm curious what's Figueroa doing after he had his both hands broken...

Comment

Easy win Canelo, but that's another fight I won't purchase this year. (Mayweather vs Khan)

Comment

It would be a damn shame if two guys who both lost their last fight end up fighting for a world championship belt (WBC) while Erislandy Lara, who has beaten one of these guys and another quality opponent in his last two fights ends up in the cold. It is not surprising, considering that we are talking about the WBC, but it is still a damn shame!

Comment

Canelo's brother will probably be sparked out in a few rounds, sadly.

Atleast he'll be able to see his big bro pound away at angulo. his eye will prolly be hamburger by rd. 4

Comment

It's a legit fight I just hope that title isn't in the mix. Both men coming off of losses. Angulo always dangerous had Laras fans sweating with heartburn. Let's get Lara vs Molina 2 please. Other Alvarez gets a beatdown against pantera

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              It would be a damn shame if two guys who both lost their last fight end up fighting for a world championship belt (WBC) while Erislandy Lara, who has beaten one of these guys and another quality opponent in his last two fights ends up in the cold. It is not surprising, considering that we are talking about the WBC, but it is still a damn shame!
              this is the damn truth here fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                AGree with this about the belt.

Canelo and angulo would be a good SHowtime fight. I don't know if I'm buying it until I see the undercard and the price.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                  It's a legit fight I just hope that title isn't in the mix. Both men coming off of losses. Angulo always dangerous had Laras fans sweating with heartburn. Let's get Lara vs Molina 2 please. Other Alvarez gets a beatdown against pantera
                  Lara vs Molina is boring , rather see him with Kirkland.

Comment

And we're watching it on PPV..please.. NO! Showtime maybe..

Comment

So... Everybody wants to call out Floyd Mayweather duckin Emmanuel Pacquiao all the time, but nobody wants to mention Saul's bitchasness for duckin the livin shit out of Erislandy Lara tho? Let me guess...

1) Cuban fighters don't sell

2) Lara is a boring fighter. Angulo is an exciting fighter that "will come to fight."

3) So what if Angulo got his eye socket broke for rushing in headfirst? AT LEAST HE COMES TO FIGHT unlike Lara who gets up off the canvas TWICE to break his eye socket!

Let's hear it guys...

Comment

Working...
                      X