Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If Pacquiao is Clipped By Rios, It's Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If Pacquiao is Clipped By Rios, It's Over

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. says eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) is finished if he loses on November 23rd in Macau, China. In his first fight since getting knocked out last December by Juan Manuel Marquez in the sixth round, the Filipino star will face Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs). If Pacquiao doesn't win, it would mark his third consecutive defeat and likely the end of his career. Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach will ask him to retire if he's unable to overcome Rios in November.

[Click Here To Read More]

floyd jr really must be god gifted because his uncle roger and his idiot crack head dad floyd sr don't follow boxing at all - how the **** do you not know who rios is?????

every single fighter apart from precious floyd is rubbish so floyd is just beating rubbish! talk about shooting yourself in the foot

did they not say cotto was elite manny won that fight easier than mayweather did regardless of weiight

Comment

Not if it's a good fight. Marquez 4 was a great fight.

Comment

Lets see now, that Pac fight is in Nov, hmmmmmmmm and Crack head is saying What?

like if his JR gets clipped by Canelo then jr is washed up and done

yeah thats it !!!!

Comment

To me Sr is always hating. Every fighter they mention to him, he always has something negative to say about them. If Pacman gets battered or knocked out he is done though.

Comment

i do wonder if pac will no longer be able to take a punch anymore....i remember when he used to eat HUGE uppercuts from cotto and 167lb margarito...

Comment

the ex-con crackheads are really scared of pacquiao coming back to fight their ex-con gay son/nephew.

Comment

Everytime I think of Crackhead Sr. all I see is him saying,'My son will not fight Manny Pacquiao'!

Comment

everyone knows including Floyd that its going to be the most lucrative fight (Floyd vs Manny) and yet they avoid him. If its all about money and you know you will beat this guy, why dont you wanna fight him?...and yeah crackhead, you never heard of Brandon but heard of Guerrero...

Comment

even with pacs 3rd straight loss nd it still being the biggest money making fight possible.. will you finally fight him floyd? or wait for a 4th loss?
                    he's more easier now then ever floyd, isnt that what you wanted tho?

lmao floyds btch ass still wont take the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X