Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects HBO's Triple at MSG To Be Sold Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Arum is a cancer to this sport and i dont believe anything he ever says but if this is true then its good for boxing.

Comment

Hate Arum all you want but he is good at what he does. He is like the vince mcmahon of boxing. Top Rank is WWE and Goldenboy is TNA lol

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
        Hate Arum all you want but he is good at what he does. He is like the vince mcmahon of boxing. Top Rank is WWE and Goldenboy is TNA lol
        By already determining the outcome of the fight...YEP thats Arum

Comment

good 4 Arum...the boxers get their paydays & we, the fans c good fights though Golovkin will have a size difference over Gabe, who is no 160#er...

Comment

doubt that dummy. goldenboys has the best fighters

Comment

Why is there barely any mention of Rosado? A Puerto Rican headlining at the garden gets no credit for ticket sales?
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-04-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Two quality matchups on a HBO card.

Golovkin-Rosado
                Garcia-Salido

It's likely both will be highly entertaining.
                Rocky Martinez-Juan Carlos Burgos is potentially a great action fight as well, to make it three quality matchups on HBO.

Comment

Man this is boxing, not wrastling!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    good 4 Arum...the boxers get their paydays & we, the fans c good fights though Golovkin will have a size difference over Gabe, who is no 160#er...
                    Man, Golovkin is a very small middleweight he came in to his training camp at 168, Rosado is taller and I doubt that there will be much difference in weight come fight night!

Comment

Mikey Garcia is fighting a true beast in Salido. This shows the kid is willing to fight anyone. I am looking forward to this fight, the true gem of the card. Hopefully Rosado can keep things interesting with Golovkin while that one lasts but I just see GGG blasting him out of there.

Comment

Working...
                      X