Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I trust JMM over some idiot doctor on urine therapy anyday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it works I agree with JMM too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      15K and you got a deal...
      ok I guess. Sig it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Thats all well and good, dap. But tell me, when you have some girl at your pad, do you offer her piss as one of her beverage selections from the fridge? Just asking....
        now that's one dumbass childlike response imo

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
          If JMM says drinking urine is good for you, I'm gonna believe him over some clown doctor.

Doctors are so overrated its hilarious. They don't go to medical school to learn how to cure people, just to prolong their illness and make money for the drug and insurance co's.

Its a disgusting racket.

Thats why they don't get behind homeopathic medicine, cuz' it actually addresses problems instead of prolong them and it kills the doctors death market.

Fuk the A.M.A.

If its good enough for a Gran Campeon Mexicano like Dinamita, then it should be good enough for all you scrubs.

Yes Jay MM, everyone is aware that you trust Marquez over anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
            If JMM says drinking urine is good for you, I'm gonna believe him over some clown doctor.

Doctors are so overrated its hilarious. They don't go to medical school to learn how to cure people, just to prolong their illness and make money for the drug and insurance co's.

Its a disgusting racket.

Thats why they don't get behind homeopathic medicine, cuz' it actually addresses problems instead of prolong them and it kills the doctors death market.

Fuk the A.M.A.

If its good enough for a Gran Campeon Mexicano like Dinamita, then it should be good enough for all you scrubs.

watch sicko or read books on former doctors exposing the medical field. Also FWIW thats the reason US health care is such a mess. These same greedy execs and people making the Medical field a business instead of its real purpose (to cure and help people) are the same guys that fund democrats and republican canidates. Democrats right now are scared to co-sign obama's health plan because they fear burning a bridge between their biggest campaign funders.

BTW People really need to educate themselves on what really goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
              now that's one dumbass childlike response imo
              lol... true. Just busting daps balls.

Comment

Working...
              X