Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how to contact The Black Panthers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Does anyone know how to contact Al-Qaeda? I liked the music at the beginning of one of their beheading videos and I want to know if it's available on iTunes.
    We really appreciate your intention to contact us but right now me and the boys are busy fighting the infidels so it's impossible to contact us.But this is one of the clips we used in one of our videos,enjoy.(Also great for using when doing drive-bys)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Black Panther Party, original name Black Panther Party For Self-defense,

The Panthers eventually developed into a Marxist revolutionary group that called for the arming of all blacks, the exemption of blacks from the draft and from all sanctions of so-called white America, the release of all blacks from jail, and the payment of compensation to blacks for centuries of exploitation by white Americans.

All my points you can prove to me that I take Sesame serious. Go!

The TS did this as bait and I knew the typical hating blind morons would show up like Dondi(Inod). Just waiting on Natas to call me racist while being on Hopkins' nuts.
      you can't learn history on phucking wikipedia.

confound this ignorance with today's youth.

Comment

Black panthers umm have you check in on the black community lately? Black people seems to be moving backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by signzoe View Post
          Black panthers umm have you check in on the black community lately? Black people seems to be moving backwards.
          Have you"check in" on your spelling lately?? It's moving backwards you ****1ng twat..hide behind your alt.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Different things.

I live in the more expensive side of Houston, and for some weird reason there has been a lot of vandalism in our neighborhood. The disturbing part if it all is that so far, it's only been the homes and vehicles of African-Americans that have been vandalized.

Our town is supposed to be the safest in the city. The police have been doing a terrible job in keeping order.
            does your neighborhood have crime watch meetings?
            if not maybe you should send out flyers top your neighbors and see if you could try to put one together

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              does your neighborhood have crime watch meetings?
              if not maybe you should send out flyers top your neighbors and see if you could try to put one together
              We have a company that has trained security guards patroling from 6pm-6am and there's also neighborhood watches. Weird how they always miss the vandals. My property has not been harmed, but just seeing my neighbors' property get damaged by thugs makes my blood boil.
              My AR-15 is all shined up...

Comment

That's too much money. I know crackheads that will take anyone out for 2 McDoubles and a 40 ounce. Throw in a dime of weed and they'll make it look like it was suicide.
                They charge to much...you can hire me for a chicken wing and a old Jet Magazine

Comment

Send a crate of handpicked Spanish watermelons with your business card to the home of Bobby Seale.

Comment

We have a company that has trained security guards patroling from 6pm-6am and there's also neighborhood watches. Weird how they always miss the vandals. My property has not been harmed, but just seeing my neighbors' property get damaged by thugs makes my blood boil.
                    My AR-15 is all shined up...
                    you never know homie, if it keeps happening and you notice a pattern it could be a certain guard from that security company that's involved

be safe with that AR

Comment

The real black panthers were created to protect themselves against racist police and the KKK in the old days. Things are a little better than what they use to be so they're pointless now.

Comment

Working...
                      X