Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan fractured both hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do these micro fractures take to repair? I had a fracture on the metacarpal below my pinky and it took months to get healed up.

Comment

Crazy how roach brought this up.

I fractured my wrist, slightly 2 months ago, still not close to 100%.

Comment

it just reinforces the fact that he's really not that good. he was throwing mostly arm punches against a lightweight half his size who wasn't even firing back and no defense, it took him forever to finally get the "W".

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
          How long do these micro fractures take to repair? I had a fracture on the metacarpal below my pinky and it took months to get healed up.

depends on micro fractures.

a micro fracture surgery on a knee is a career killer for an athlete.

as far as hands go, depends if khan's wrist are brittle. nonito donaire's left hand isn't 100% even in today's fight as he keeps on fracturing it for the past 2 to 3 yrs.

Comment

looks painful, Molina must have a pretty hard head

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              it just reinforces the fact that he's really not that good. he was throwing mostly arm punches against a lightweight half his size who wasn't even firing back and no defense, it took him forever to finally get the "W".
              What the ****? It means he has hands that can't handle the pressure he puts on them, nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                look at the right hand near the wrist, see that uneven buldge? that's a sign of fractured bone.
                lol no, khan is skinny as fuk, thats what happens when you hav skinny wrists.. from google

Comment

Doctors need X-rays to confirm fractures but boxingscene "doctors" can tell from some pics of a swollen hand.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    What the fuck?? Was he throwing THAT hard?
                    No, but when you land 2,000,000 punches...

Comment

He needs to beg Floyd for permission to get Rafael Garcia to wrap his hands properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X