Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you hear that crazy psycho guy who stalks jodie foster is coming out of jail soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you hear that crazy psycho guy who stalks jodie foster is coming out of jail soon

The guy who shot at president reagan and permanently disabled one of reagans guard for life? It's so disgusting, that criminal should rot behind bars the rest of his life. It's so sick that try to kill ppl only get a slap on the wrist, plus he is a creepy stalker who is in love with a lesbian.

He should be made permanently disabled so he can feel what that bodyguard felt. That guys wife has taken care of her disabled husband for all this time. Sad story that they're trying to get this nutjob out of the crazy asylum after what he did.

You want forgiveness, go apologize to the families face to face that you hurt. Go apologize to the guy you permanently ruined for the rest of their life.

I feel sorry for that guy, all I hear the news talk about Ronald Reagan this Ronald Reagan that. Ronald Reagan wasn't the one who's life got turned upside-down from this event. The guy permanently disabled life has never been the same since that very day.
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-30-2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I can't believe someone who shot the President would ever be released. I found a link that shows letters that he was writing to Jodi Foster when he was stalking her. The guy is a complete psycho!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/18/rea...ery/index.html

Comment

There is no cure for someone like that.

Comment

He turned Jodie Foster into a lesbian with his stalking.

Comment

Amateur, a good stalker who had gotten teh kill.
            Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 11-30-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              I can't believe someone who shot the President would ever be released. I found a link that shows letters that he was writing to Jodi Foster when he was stalking her. The guy is a complete psycho!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/18/rea...ery/index.html
              You should see the letters I write to broads.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                You should see the letters I write to broads.

Comment

Working...
                X