Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Charges for Floyd: Threatened Guards with GUNS just before POKING incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd's already been linked to a shooting before when some guy was talking shi-t about him so one of floyd's buddies shot at him then floyd denied even knowing the guy which was found to be a lie. oh he would never do ped's though because that would be wrong.

Comment

Clearly this whole situation is fueled by racism.

Anyone who believes what the guards reported is true deserves a smack in the mouth for being so gullable.

Comment

At my workplace if somebody tells me that his friends have guns and they'd "take care" of me....he would be arrested and fired.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Floyd gets caught up in the weakest cases~
          Which is pretty ironic considering someone of his stature should have the best public relations people money can buy.

Then again, it's not as if he doesn't put himself in ridiculous situations either.

Comment

WTF is wrong with floyd? he always find a stupid way to make it difficult for his *****s to defend him

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
              Clearly this whole situation is fueled by racism.

Anyone who believes what the guards reported is true deserves a smack in the mouth for being so gullable.
              Not to be racist or anything but that's some black can't be racist **** right there.

Floyd racist rant on YouTube.
              Black people: not racist

Security guards being harassed by Floyd.
              Black people: racist

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Not to be racist or anything but that's some black can't be racist **** right there.

Floyd racist rant on YouTube.
                Black people: not racist

Security guards being harassed by Floyd.
                Black people: racist

I get what you saying but that **** PBF said UStream wasn't racist. It was something a bigot might say and filled untrue streotypes but it wasn't racist.

PBF needs to move out of Vegas or sooner than later he going to take a long ride off a short cliff if he keep putting hisself in these situations involving the law.

Comment

Eh, whatever. When is he fighting again?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    If I throw 30g away for fun, I could careless. I'll just tell Ellerbe to take care of it for me.
                    Thats why he was so pissed. Him and Ellerbie broke up. Floyd is with 50 now.

Comment

Floyd is a wanksta and he wouldn't pop nothing (except for 50's bum) Floydie is a wanksta and he needs to stop fronting.

Comment

Working...
                      X