Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marve Vs Capcom 3. (The best fighting game for the next 11 years)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 darkstalkers are in

hsien-ko, felicia and morrigan.

the game is MAINLY for fighting purposes only, there is no variety outside of that. some trial missions ofcourse, training and thats about it. some extras but nothing to brag about at all. id give it a 8.5 honestly, don't get it unless you're sure. mainly fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      3 darkstalkers are in

hsien-ko, felicia and morrigan.

the game is MAINLY for fighting purposes only, there is no variety outside of that. some trial missions ofcourse, training and thats about it. some extras but nothing to brag about at all. id give it a 8.5 honestly, don't get it unless you're sure. mainly fighting...
      Ill get it anyway, i'm kind of a collector of these games

Comment

If anyone got Xbox Live feel free to send me a friend request(And write a little message saying you're from Boxing Scene so I know who you are).

Ekilla9402

Is my Live gamertag.

Comment

No Juggernaut?

Thats a deal breaker for me....Apparently Taskmaster was a much more important character to include.

Comment

I can't play Juggernaut Sentinel Hulk so I'm kind of annoyed with this game.....

but it's good. My main problem is being able to get in on people, like I know a few combos.. Light medium heavy and launch, but it seems like when i'm playing against fools online they'll just walk up to me and press light 500 times until i try and fit something in, then they'll just do me in with an assist combo.

Comment

Hulk and Haggar are beasts in this game. Haggar has the most chessy setup for an aircombo.

Press down+ Atk H and follow up with SP from the ground bounce and do whatever from there.. The down + atk H has crazy range!

Comment

Hulk and Haggar are beasts in this game. Haggar has the most chessy setup for an aircombo.

Press down+ Atk H and follow up with SP from the ground bounce and do whatever from there.. The down + atk H has crazy range!

Comment

Comment

I use to be good at these games but I'm really slow to pull off any combos now, the last street fighter game i was horrid at....

Comment

Its a good game eye candy for sure but you can button smash to a certain degree. Some friends got together last night for a b-day we played with sticks (****ty xbox controls) and it was hella fun. Only complain is wtf happen to the roster, seems kinda weak compared to MvC2. Will i buy it yes do I think its a godly game no.

Comment

Working...
                      X