Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Margarito really cheat? (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Margarito really cheat? (PIC HEAVY)

Ok, so I'm tired about people going back and forth about Tony, talking as if their opinion is facts, I would like to start off and say I believe Tony cheated, now I can't prove it so I think he deserves a chance to prove himself against the elite to see if he is clean or indeed a cheater, now I will show pics (you guys are more than welcome to upload pics of your own) from some of his fights and the results of the fights he "cheated" in, I'm also letting you guys know now, I'm unbiased towards this so will welcome arguments from both sides and I too will bring up both possibilities (Guilty or Innocent)

Now Ricans love to use he cheated against Cotto and that is the only reason he won, even though one thing was made clear in that fight, Cotto can not handle pressure, here are pics of Cotto after the fight.

With Blood

Without blood

Seems like he got hit A LOT (which he did), now lets take a look at Tony without his gloves.

not finished yet and will continue to work on this topic...
    Yes he cheated
    66.67%
    No he didn't
    21.21%
    Have to wait and see him against elite fighters first before I make an assumption.
    12.12%

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
    Ok, so I'm tired about people going back and forth about Tony, talking as if their opinion is facts, I would like to start off and say I believe Tony cheated, now I can't prove it so I think he deserves a chance to prove himself against the elite to see if he is clean or indeed a cheater, now I will show pics (you guys are more than welcome to upload pics of your own) from some of his fights and the results of the fights he "cheated" in, I'm also letting you guys know now, I'm unbiased towards this so will welcome arguments from both sides and I too will bring up both possibilities (Guilty or Innocent)

Now Ricans love to use he cheated against Cotto and that is the only reason he won, even though one thing was made clear in that fight, Cotto can not handle pressure, here are pics of Cotto after the fight.

With Blood

Without blood

Seems like he got hit A LOT (which he did), now lets take a look at Tony without his gloves.

not finished yet and will continue to work on this topic...
    so your saying you can take plaster loaded punches better?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      so your saying you can take plaster loaded punches better?
      Where the hell did you get that assumption from? I'm not done, so I suggest you wait and see what I have before commenting, since right now it only seems like I'm supporting him.

Comment

Why was it that he took his gloves off and no one found anything suspicious here? I think he also shook hands with Cotto and his corner after the fight, so why didn't they find the hard pads?

Now Cotto's face looked just as bad, in the Pacquiao fight

Comment

all u have to do is look at the close up pic of his handwrap after the fight to know he cheated.. they showed it on the broadcast of Pacquiao vs. Cotto I believe.

Comment

Now here are pics of his other fights with Cintron, Williams, Clottey and Santos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              all u have to do is look at the close up pic of his handwrap after the fight to know he cheated.. they showed it on the broadcast of Pacquiao vs. Cotto I believe.
              Yes, I have those pics and am uploading them right now, I just want to see what you guys thinks with the pics.

Comment

Why do you think Garcia wasn't all beat up after 10 rds with Tony and didn't have a mark on him after eating so much leather while Cotto looked like he had been in a car crash?

That is what sways me towards the idea that he probably did cheat against Cotto but if Garcia in the near future gets stopped by a known lighter hitter I will be just about convinced of Tony's cheating.

Comment

(Couldn't find a post fight pic of Clottey)

and as you guys can see, they didn't have as much damage as Cotto? So are you guys saying he only cheated against Cotto? Because I read a lot of posters say his ENTIRE career has a black cloud over it, so explain how this guys aren't as badly bruised as Cotto? Tony fans now its your turn to do some explaining....

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post

Why was it that he took his gloves off and no one found anything suspicious here? I think he also shook hands with Cotto and his corner after the fight, so why didn't they find the hard pads?

Now Cotto's face looked just as bad, in the Pacquiao fight

How would you know what someone has under their wraps by shaking their hand or looking at his ungloved hand?

You do know what came into question were the inserts and not the wraps. Right?

Comment

Working...
                    X