Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Stops Campbell After Three, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should've been a no contest, but the Stormer would've kept whooping that old ass all night long. Besides, now Campbell knows what it feels like to be robbed - good revenge for Funeka!

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      he never said I quit,he told the doctor he had spots in his eye which means there's blood behind the eye & the doctor immediately stopped the fight.Campbell was clearly pissed off & rightfully so it was a nasty headbutt.terrible referee,terrible decision & it was only the 3rd round.it will me reversed to nc or a rematch should take place.by the way people cotto had to fight on because his title was at stake & his undefeated record & his cut was caused by a punch not a headbutt.the doctor asked him if he could see & he said no because of SPOTS in his eye which can cause damage & prevent him from defending himself from the right hands that he wouldn't see coming.the doctor stopped the fight.this is similar to toney/Rahman 2 where the same thing happened to Rahman.the fight was changed to no contest.
      Missed the Margarito fight eh?

Comment

• ref was on some other ****.

Comment

• I think even in a rematch Bradley beats Campbell. If that fight
          would have went on without the head butt, I think Bradley would
          have knocked campbell out. I would much rather see Devon
          Alexander Vs Timothy Bradley unification bout because from
          that night of Boxing we clearly saw who the stars and warriors
          were.

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Should've been a no contest, but the Stormer would've kept whooping that old ass all night long. Besides, now Campbell knows what it feels like to be robbed - good revenge for Funeka!
            Nah brother, Funeka lost that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Funeka lost that fight.
              Hell naw. 115-111 Funeka. That was some straight up robbery. Now Campbell gets a taste of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                He doesn't want to fight no more and he's talking **** to bradley's camp! If i recall cotto got cut worse than campbell and he fought on all 12 rounds! Go home nate! Now lets watch his dumb ass show his class! Classless *****! This is why i hate campbell! He's as unprofessional as it gets!
                Yeah he thought he was going to get his ass whooped all night and took advantage to try and get a NC to comeback sometime when he's even more slow and old. Poor Nate, part of me is sad for him. He has way to many kids...

Comment

• I know some of you guys are divided on this but from what I saw
                  Campbell could have went on and fought. The cut was above his
                  braw not so much next to the eye and once his corner wiped the
                  blood away it looked fine. As fans, I know all of us have seen worse
                  cuts on fighters (Cotto comes to mind) All through history fighters
                  have had worse cuts and battled through to the end. I feel Campbell
                  just tried to find an easy exit because Bradley was just too much for
                  him and his fans had his back. Bradley beats Campbell 10 times
                  out of 10..... Too much youth, speed, stamina, work rate for old
                  Nate. When Campbell said he couldn't see it reminded me of when
                  Zab Judah did it in the Clottey fight, you could just see that it was
                  an act. Boxers used to have warrior mentalities and fight through
                  adversity but now are copping out. I'm not saying that a fighter
                  shouldn't look out for his health but Campbell wasn't that messed
                  up. I think Marco Antonio Barrera should have got a NC but Nate
                  Campbell? He should have kept fighting but the way he was starting
                  to look, he would not have lasted 12Rds with Bradley.

Comment

• This is B.S.

All of you chumps who are screaming "he quit" can go screw yourselves. Campbell was badly head butted, and couldn't see. Who among you would continue fighting if you couldn't see??? Wake up. Bradley (read the pre-fight meeting quotes) got a sweet deal on this one. Basically, the ref told Campbell he was screwed no matter what. I say make a rematch in Jacksonville, and then let's see what happens. I say Campbell KOs the wimp ass pissant Bradley. Bradley is a pathetic little weasel anyway. Can't take a punch, and all he can do is pitty pat 300 mph. Hell, I'm 55 years old and I can do that. Wake up.

Comment

Working...
                    X