No announcement yet.

Liddel wants to fight Silva....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liddel wants to fight Silva....

I was listening to the Rome show today and he said that an inside source said that Liddel was so distraught after losing the way he did to Evans, that he can only redeem himself by beating the best. He said he is going to try his hardest to get a fight with Anderson Silva.

Now, I don't have a link but that's what Jim Rome said and it wasn't in jest, he was saying that Liddel was serious.

He needs to retire.

Comment

Liddel hang em up.

Comment

go for it bro if it makes you happy!!

Comment

If Chuck Lideel can outbox a grappler like Couture in slow motion imagine what the Klit or the Hayemaker would do! 9/10 a well schooled boxer would beat an MMA bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
            If Chuck Lideel can outbox a grappler like Couture in slow motion imagine what the Klit or the Hayemaker would do! 9/10 a well schooled boxer would beat an MMA bum.
            in a boxing match. this has been discussed way too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              I was listening to the Rome show today and he said that an inside source said that Liddel was so distraught after losing the way he did to Evans, that he can only redeem himself by beating the best. He said he is going to try his hardest to get a fight with Anderson Silva.

Now, I don't have a link but that's what Jim Rome said and it wasn't in jest, he was saying that Liddel was serious.
              What weight would they fight at?

**the only way I saw Liddell vs Silva happening were if Chuck got by Evans at 88, beat Forrest at UFC 92

and somehow Machida got upset along the way.

paving the way for the ultra marketable Silva vs Liddell for the Light Heavy weight Crown.

but Silva vs Liddell now? what's the purpose/need/reason and again what weight would it be at?

Comment

Liddell vs. Silva is only a decent matchup for Anderson if he completely cleans out the division of any opponent that the average fan thinks belongs in the same cage.

Comment

total mismatch..chuck is trying to cash out he can see the writing on the wall...silva would **** chuck up worst then rashad did.

the fight is the winner of rampage wanderlai vs the winner of forrest and rashad facing silva in summer of 09 for the 205 title.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                    total mismatch..chuck is trying to cash out he can see the writing on the wall...silva would **** chuck up worst then rashad did.

the fight is the winner of rampage wanderlai vs the winner of forrest and rashad facing silva in summer of 09 for the 205 title.
                    yeah unless Bisping get's by Leben at 89 IMO there's very little left for Anderson Silva at Middleweight.

and Chuck missed his chance at A Silva when he got kayo'd by Evans.

Silva's got bigger fish to fry .. and Chuck's already been cooked.

**where does Lyoto fit into the Title picture? because I recall reading somewhere going into Silva's Light Heavy debut where Anderson said it was a 1 time thing and that he wanted Lyoto fighting for the title.

then again if Dana White offers Anderson a title shot, that'd be a pretty hard opportunity for Silva to turn down.

Comment

Working...
                    X