Who wins?

Kats has moved up to 140.

Who wins this fight?

VS
    El Terrible
    57.14%
    The Great
    42.86%

I think Morales has enough in the tank to win this one.

Comment

Not bad, i was just thinking in the other thread Morales should have a farewell fight, maybe in mexico, with a decent but beatable opponent. I think this fits the bill.

I think it would be cool as **** if Nacho trained him. Atleast get in top form one last time. Hes been so close with maidana and his last fight but comes up short and would have won if he was better conditioned. Get whoever did JMM's strength program for his last fight to work with morales. But I want to just see 1 last fight, not if he looks good to keep continuing.

Comment

an old, weary, couldnt make it at JWW limit, gall bladder problematic erik morales either wins on points or gets severely punished...

Comment

voted for morales

Comment

Morales .....

Comment

I don't know if Morales has the firepower or the legs to hold off Katsidis but if he manages to find some kind of reserve in that old body he might be able to pull this off considering how straight ahead Katsidis is, Morales wouldn't have to do much to find him.

Comment

............bump

Comment

Morales...why??? cuz Katsidis has been known to cut quite easily, and Morales has disfigured his last two opponents. Coupled with the fact that Katsidis is there to be hit, and I got Morales by stoppage.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 03-30-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Who wins?

Kats has moved up to 140.

Who wins this fight?

VS

the fans

morales via late stoppage after getting his ass kicked around a bit

Comment

Working...
                    X