Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best (T)KO of the night? Froch, Broner, Viloria, Banks Or Yafai?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best (T)KO of the night? Froch, Broner, Viloria, Banks Or Yafai?

Some great (T)KOs this weekend. Pick your top one!

Banks KO Mitchell
    Froch KO Mack
    Viloria KO Marquez
    Broner KO DeMarco
    Yafai KO Nettuno
    Banks vs Mitchell
    13.64%
    Froch vs Mack
    22.73%
    Viloria vs Marquez
    40.91%
    Broner vs DeMarco
    18.18%
    Yafai vs Nettuno
    2.27%
    Another (T)KO/RTD
    2.27%

Froch KO Mack imo.

Comment

I missed Kal Yafai fight but from the others; Broners though Viloria's left hook was epic Marquez got up and continued.

Comment

I picked Broner as his was against the most meaningful opponent out of the bunch, at least in regards of divisional rankings

Comment

Froch .

Comment

I vote the Viloria fight. Such a great fight by two very underrated fighters. Swings in momentum, crazy fast combos topped off by a beautiful counter left hook off the ropes to drop Marquez and cement the win via mercy stoppage moments later.

Comment

Brian Viloria's KO of Marquez, two underrated boxers.

Comment

Froch for me.

Not because of anything other than the actual punch, it was beautiful. Nice combo to open Mack's guard and then a savage left hook/uppercut to the body that utterly crippled him.

Comment

Viloria leading the pack right now, great KO.

For me the top one was Banks, the reason is because of the chain of events which led up to that fight - Steward passing away, Banks having to train Wladimir, then attending Stewards funeral, all during his own training camp for Mitchell.

He was already an underdog going into the fight, but all those extra factors instilled even more doubt into people's minds that he'd pull off the upset. Then to get Mitchell out of there in two rounds.

I think that was the only true underdog KO out of the list, and those are my favorite kind. But they were all very good no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco Cain View Post
                    I picked Broner as his was against the most meaningful opponent out of the bunch, at least in regards of divisional rankings
                    Viloria/Marquez was a unification bout.

Comment

Working...
                    X