Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul ''Canelo'' Alavrez vs Miguel Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it happen.

Comment

cotto should get a tune up first to get a victory under his belt.

I don't think the ginger is ready for cotto anyways.

Comment

i think he is ready

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          i think he is ready
          That ready stuff is B.S.

I keep trying to tell people that. Its the same with peole saying Khan vs Ortiz or Ortiz vs Canelo. Its just that GBP doesnt want there big money guys to fight eachother unless they have to. Since there are alot of other good fights out there, they will try to put them against those guys instead of having them knock eachother off.

Cotto isnt with GBP but I could see him easily being another Mayweather in getting GBP to promote his fights from now on or atleast the next one. Im sure they talked about doing business together and they will probably get a bigger cut then they do from Floyd.

If Cotto was on Top Rank then they would try to make a fight but right now they rather put him against other guys

Comment

There not putting Canelo in with Cotto with Mayweather a possibility sometime next year.

Comment

he really needs to step up his competition...dude has been fighting a bunch of no hopes and former welterweights....he opened my eyes with that ko of tough SOB Baldomir

Comment

Exciting fight. If Canelo wins, he makes his claim for a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Canelo would destroy Cotto.

Quote that.
                  Trust me we are all going to do it!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X