Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito would be a G if he paid the fee and weighed at the full 154...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito would be a G if he paid the fee and weighed at the full 154...

It is for a 154 title belt and when he wins he will have better pay days haha Wargarito!!!

haha, would be good if he did that

Comment

What are the penalties though? He might be fighting for free if he comes in 3 lbs over the agreed limit.

Comment

still a super welter fight , as long he makes 154lbs

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
          What are the penalties though? He might be fighting for free if he comes in 3 lbs over the agreed limit.
          I doubt Roach overlooked that. He probably put up a countermeasure by enforcing a severe penalty for every pound over the limit (probably a million or so per pound). But at this point, I'm just guessing...

Either way, I doubt Margarito pulls something sneaky...

Comment

WAR MARGARITO!!

Real Mexican warrior right there.

Comment

**** it just fight at the actual weight limit not the lord pacquiao weight limit

Comment

Roach was saying that Margarito could come in weighing 200lbs and it wouldn't matter. If that were true then why the catchweight and ******ed penalties for going over 1lb?

Freddy is so full of **** these days that you can't trust anything he says because he'll be contradicting himself in his very next interview.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
                  He will definitly be fighting for free.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                    I doubt Roach overlooked that. He probably put up a countermeasure by enforcing a severe penalty for every pound over the limit (probably a million or so per pound). But at this point, I'm just guessing...

Either way, I doubt Margarito pulls something sneaky...
                    In what way is a trainers job to come up with weight penalties.

Comment

Working...
                    X