Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith: After I Beat K9, I'll Fight Molina and Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith: After I Beat K9, I'll Fight Molina and Rosado

Super welterweight contender Ishe "Sugar Shay" Smith (24-5) appeared on a recent edition of BoxingScene's official audio show, The Boxing Lab. The native Las Vegan really opened up during the interview and spoke to us about a variety of topics including his future plans after his February 23rd fight against IBF super welterweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage - which takes place in Detroit, Michigan. Smith is very confident that he will capture his first world title in the fight that will be televised by Showtime.

[Click Here To Read More]

Even more reason for me to root for Ishe. It won't be the most exciting fight but I would like to see him and Molina mix it up

Comment

Good guy Ishe

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Even more reason for me to root for Ishe. It won't be the most exciting fight but I would like to see him and Molina mix it up
        I think he's the 1st fighter that I can think of that actually called out Molina, lol!!

Comment

War Ishe..............

Comment

When he beats Rosado will we refer to him as the God of War?

Comment

Helluva interview he gave

Comment

Both guys he called out probably beat him but good for him for fighting guys who deserve it

Comment

I was already rooting for Ishe, so this is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    When he beats Rosado will we refer to him as the God of War?
                    their's only one bro, dont troll

Comment

Working...
                    X