Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love to see Floyd lose to a lesser name of the sport! And i will if he fights Guerrero. Floyds 0 will go. It seems to be a fight that would interest Floyd. But id be willing to bet he wants Guerrero to come up to 154...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Yeah Yeah Yeah. Guerrero. Accomplished what only Henry Armstrong, Roberto Duran and Roy Jones Jr. did. 6 time world champion in 4 weight divisions. 2012 fighter of the year. I get it.

Congratulations. Everybody's convinced now.

Make the fight happen and get it over with so we can see Floyd in the ring with an actual threat.
      out of curiosity who would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Id love to see Floyd lose to a lesser name of the sport! And i will if he fights Guerrero. Floyds 0 will go. It seems to be a fight that would interest Floyd. But id be willing to bet he wants Guerrero to come up to 154...
        hahaha That would be funny.

Comment

You're a clown. The day after Floyd whoops Guerrero you'll be on here saying The Ghost was an overrated bum. Just pray your God can survive against Marquez. You know, the guy Mayweather made look like an amateur.

Comment

I think ur fight, floyd looks fat after jail and would have trouble making 147

Comment

Man.. come on Mayweather fight Canelo, or at least try and negotiate a Pacquiao fight -.-"

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                You're a clown. The day after Floyd whoops Guerrero you'll be on here saying The Ghost was an overrated bum. Just pray your God can survive against Marquez. You know, the guy Mayweather made look like an amateur.
                WTF,,,God is fighting Marquez? Is this gonna be on PPV?

Comment

Floyd Mayyweather the the P4P king losing to Guerrero :lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Guerrero has shown no skill at 147 due to the weight he added to his frame.
                    this is a bull**** comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      Floyd Mayyweather the the P4P king losing to Guerrero :lol
                      The P4P king

Comment

Working...
                      X