No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia ain't ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia ain't ****

I don't see anything particularly good about this kid besides his power, Salido will eat him for breakfast, it would be a Hopkins/Tito type beatdown. Mark my words.

Well damn. Tell em how you really feel. Lol

Comment

I forgot to tell you thanks for hooking me up yesterday bro lol so thanks!

Anyways, I think you're being a bit harsh on Garcia, he's a good solid boxer, good power and sound defense. I think he takes Salido but it's gonna be tough.

Comment

mikey garcia beats salido with ease.

smdh on TS ****ting on the future of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          I don't see anything particularly good about this kid besides his power, Salido will eat him for breakfast, it would be a Hopkins/Tito type beatdown. Mark my words.
          LMFAO I thought the same **** last night, I was like man nothing he does is good, he gets hits, he blocks most shots cause he always blocking, and when he lands he usually win cause his power. take his power away and he would lose.

I was sold on the MIKEY GARCIA band wagon but not no more, I hoped off and hurt my self.

Comment

i think he will ko Salido

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

i tend to agree with you.

he's got lead in his gloves. when he gets a guy hurt he's a beast.

until then he's pretty damn ordinary. the only remarkable aspect of the means by which he goes through the rounds is the power. he doesn't even have to load up and he hits hard. you don't teach that. he's a pretty solid technician as well, actually, to his credit.

he's just not a natural fighter. he looks like a guy who wouldnt have made it to boxing without his family background in it. somtimes he looks like he wants to go home. against remillard he almost quit because he had the sh#ts. remillard sucks and is in prison now, rof.

Comment

He's smart, patient, good skills he can also crack and he has the killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  LMFAO I thought the same **** last night, I was like man nothing he does is good, he gets hits, he blocks most shots cause he always blocking, and when he lands he usually win cause his power. take his power away and he would lose.

I was sold on the MIKEY GARCIA band wagon but not no more, I hoped off and hurt my self.
                  Dont come back

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    He's smart, patient, good skills he can also crack and he has the killer instinct.

hge's got the instincts to finish a hurt opponent, agree.

i don;'t think he's got the instincts to defend himself, though. he's got a soft spot in that sense, imo

i can see siri landing to the body and garcia getting defensive and thinking about making it the distance when his legs slow and his punches lose steam. a puncher like that should just focus on weathering any storms, and then imposing his power later on.

one thing is for sure about garcia, though
                    huge puncher. biggest puncher at or around fw since juanma lopez, and he's a bigger guy than lopez, who did his best punching at 122. i actually think he hits harder than juanma. if garcia keeps boxing he;ll finish his career as high as a jr ww. he probably drops a lot of weight to make 26, and puts it back on for fight night.

Comment

Working...
                    X