Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    I say we just nuke Iran, **** letting anymore Americans die.
    Stop invading countries for no reason then they don't have to die any more.

Comment

In fairness he never mentions false flag. He does mention using various overt and covert pressures to provoke Iran into attack the US.

But I think that the most important thing is this: Who is this guy? He's a middle east scholar for a lobby group. He doesn't work for the government, but he does attempt to influence the government.

Comment

For conspiracy nuts, what is the reason Israel wants to instigate a war?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I LOL everytime I think of the idea of the next generation who grew up on facebook and 'Call of Duty' actually having to fight a real war.

Status update : "ZOMG! I'm being shot at!!!" LULZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyshenko Team View Post
            damn! nice avy superstar!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              damn! nice avy superstar!
              thanks brotha. since my account got banned, I've missed ya'll bad

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah
                No they wouldn't. They would not be stupid enough to use them if they got them. They want them for nuclear deterrence.

Plus, who are we to tell them what they can and can't have? We're not the world's police. Plus, let's not forget that only one nation in the history of mankind has ever used a nuclear weapon.
                yup...plus israel has a ton of undeclared nuke/chemical weapons and is the one that's been openly threatening iran since forever now. if i was iran i'd want nukes too.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  In fairness he never mentions false flag. He does mention using various overt and covert pressures to provoke Iran into attack the US.
                  that is pretty much calling for a false flag attack...

But I think that the most important thing is this: Who is this guy? He's a middle east scholar for a lobby group. He doesn't work for the government, but he does attempt to influence the government.
                  he's the director for research at Washington Institute for Near East Policy, which was founded by American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)..and AIPAC is the one of the largest and most influential lobbyist group in Washington, DC.
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 10-15-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me at all. Bunch of Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      that is pretty much calling for a false flag attack...
                      No it isn't. A false flag attack is an attack perpetrated against oneself or an ally in the guise of an attack by the enemy. This is calling for provocation so the enemy attacks first, it's something quite different.

he's the director for research at Washington Institute for Near East Policy, which was founded by American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)..and AIPAC is the one of the largest and most influential lobbyist group in Washington, DC.
                      Exactly. Lobby groups can lobby for whatever they want. There's a lobby group that wants the US government to ban abortion, there are lobby groups for banning gay marriage, there are plenty of lobbyists doing things I disagree with. This video is being bandied around as proof of government shenanigans when in reality it's just some guy who happens to be paid to ask the government to do stuff. The govt. is allowed to say no.

Comment

Working...
                      X