No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco Questions John Molina's Ability To Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco Questions John Molina's Ability To Make Weight

WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco (27-2-1, 20KOs), is homing in on, and questioning just how his rival John Molina Jr. (24-1, 19KOs), is going to reach the weight for their fight on Saturday at the Oracle Arena, in Oakland, California. Molina has not made the lightweight limit since last May. He weighed a little over 138 for his last outing in June and a little over 137 for his outing in June 2011. The last time he made the lightweight limit was in May of 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

DeMarco is a class act.

Comment

I agree. Probably the classiest dude in the fight game.

Comment

Molina wont make weight again and yet he wont recieve half the hate broner or rios gets for the same problem.

Comment

WAR DeMarco!!!!!

Comment

War Molina

John Molina will win by ko, DeMarco has no heart, just wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
              John Molina will win by ko, DeMarco has no heart, just wait and see.
              I suggest you YouTube the Valero and Linares fight then.

Comment

No heart?, give him an Oscar then.

Comment

Phantomas

Phantomas- I didn't youtube the Edwin Valero vs DeMarco bout, I saw it on tv, from what I witness early DeMarco was doing fine, later Valero apllied power shots after power shots, DeMarco lost confidence and later got ko'd.
                  Again DeMarco has no heart, wait til Saturday, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                  X