Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes' health comes first.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      I read on another boxing site that the purse bid for Lara-Vanes "semifinal" was cancel because Vanes won't take the fight, I think because the WBC didn't assured him that the winner will fight Canelo, my question now is, does Lara became the mandatory (not that he is going to face Canelo anyway) or the WBC will come out with another solution to protect Canelo?
      protect canelo from carlos molina's left overs?

Comment

these mofos stay ducking lara smh

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          I read on another boxing site that the purse bid for Lara-Vanes "semifinal" was cancel because Vanes won't take the fight, I think because the WBC didn't assured him that the winner will fight Canelo, my question now is, does Lara became the mandatory (not that he is going to face Canelo anyway) or the WBC will come out with another solution to protect Canelo?
          They will probably make Lara fight Molina in a rematch for another semi final. Similar to how they did Vanes when he was scheduled to fight someone (can't recall who) for the #1 contender spot and came up with the Lara semi final.

Comment

I can understand Vanes being frustrated, but you have to take an important fight when its presented. The winner isnt getting Canelo right away but prob after the September fight. Hes not going to get anywhere if he keeps turning down opportunities.

Comment

So what happens next, does Lara goes straight to Canelo or the WBC steps in and comes out with another way to protect the ginger boy? after all this semifinals has been design to protect him from the real treats...

Comment

I really don't blame him, even though I wanna see him get his ass beat. Why would he take on yet ANOTHER eliminator, while canelo keeps fighting undeserving challengers 1 after an other??

If Golden Boy/WBC/Canelo signed something that said Canelo would box the winner of Lara/Vanes, I believe Vanes would take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                  They will probably make Lara fight Molina in a rematch for another semi final. Similar to how they did Vanes when he was scheduled to fight someone (can't recall who) for the #1 contender spot and came up with the Lara semi final.
                  Kirkland.....

Comment

Canelo isn't fighting any of these guys. Maybe Kirkland now that he's been exposed. This new generation of fighters coming up need to start fighting each other. I'm losing interest in boxing big time. I can't be the only one.

Comment

Why are people surprise? Do people really think Arum would put Vanes in with lara?

Comment

Working...
                      X