Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six but (should have) lost to Sakio Bika !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    NOW I CAN SEE why some ret@rds have the fight close or for bika......

i finally can see it. it's because these RET@RDS are just giving rounds to bika in which he didn't even win.

HEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I am not really surprised about some of the ******s which post in this thread. its the same with the Klitschko hate. the only reason why so many pple here hate on the klitschkos is cause they are not american. And its the same with watching Andre Ward fight. cause you americans have a Ward's cum in your eyes, a dildo in your arse and you sukc so hard on american fighter's dicks that you actually believe that Ward wins a fight while he is getting outboxed all the way. Ward fought a damn good fight against Froch and others before, but he definitely didnt solve the puzzle Sakio Bika and he definitely didnt win this ****ing fight.

Get lost ******

Comment

you've got to be one dumb mother ****er if you thought this was even close to a robbery. Ward probably won at the very least 9 rounds of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Ive never seen the fight but the commentators last night were extremely bias. Froch won at least two of the first 5 rounds and they were acting like it was a shut out.
        Only the third was a maybe. They could only tell what they saw.???

We've seen real robberies this year so one (TS) looks like an idiot bringing up the Bika fight.

Comment

Sorry, but no way did he lose this fight, it was a rough and ugly affair but Ward clearly won, landing more and cleaner punches. Don't see how anyone can say he lost this. This fight shows that Sakio should have been in the super six though, Alan Green is poo

Comment

This has to be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              R1 Bika
              R2 Bika
              R3 Bika (Ward's not throwing enough)
              R4 Ward (Ward finds out Bika is vulnerable to left hooks.)
              R5 Ward
              R6 Bika
              R7 Ward
              R8 Ward
              R9 Ward
              R10 Ward
              R11 Ward
              R12 Bika (Bika's best rd? how can any1 give this round to Ward? just for clinching? looks like Ward didn't even throw more than 3 punches)

7-5 Ward

Very close dirty fight. I know many hated this fight but this was one of the favorite fights of last year. I have no idea why people say SOG dominated. Bika is a tough awkward SOB.
              I thought Ward could've made it an easier fight by boxing outside though.
              Thats close to how I had it

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                I am not really surprised about some of the ******s which post in this thread. its the same with the Klitschko hate. the only reason why so many pple here hate on the klitschkos is cause they are not american. And its the same with watching Andre Ward fight. cause you americans have a Ward's cum in your eyes, a dildo in your arse and you sukc so hard on american fighter's dicks that you actually believe that Ward wins a fight while he is getting outboxed all the way. Ward fought a damn good fight against Froch and others before, but he definitely didnt solve the puzzle Sakio Bika and he definitely didnt win this ****ing fight.

Get lost ******
                You sound awfully familiar...

Comment

hmm, this was one of the fights where I was impressed with ward's physical prowess because usually bika is the one who is able to be the one roughing you up...

i think ward def. took this one... his punches were far cleaner and he was evading the more wild style of bika. some of you i dont know how you score rounds but it seemed like a close fight in which ward was the clear victor.

Comment

Bika was giving Ward a boxing lesson in this one. Official scoring was atrocious.
                    Ward couldn't deal with Bika's rough boxing style.

Comment

It is ironic that the inexperienced "cannon fodder" American rose to the occasion and whipped all 3 of these favoured Euros....Ward is a truly skilled fighter with an old school edge-if people cannot see this,they are either biased or have their head up their own butts.

Comment

Working...
                      X