Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round does El Gran Dinero de Vaca knock out Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its amusing to see that some people are actually buying all of this Jr. hype. That's marketing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
      Look at your little fairy infested ass bringing Tony into a topic that doesn't concern him.

Focus on the fact that Cotto is a lie sold to Puerto Ricans to cheat them out of their hard earned money.

Then you will sleep easier.

Tension is a killer.
      omg this is soo sig worthy!!!!

Comment

Wow the translation of "Cash Cow" in this one is the worst of any translation that I have seen in my entire life... I'm Latino yes but this one is plain horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Escobar Int. View Post
          Its amusing to see that some people are actually buying all of this Jr. hype. That's marketing for you.
          Cotto quit 4x in his biggest fights but won 2 of them because they were in MSG.

Mosley and Clottey.

You're the one living in LA LA land.

Comment

Cotto will destroy...............JUNIOR and Canelo..............right now

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              Cotto quit 4x in his biggest fights but won 2 of them because they were in MSG.

Mosley and Clottey.

You're the one living in LA LA land.
              I got a good laugh out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Webber676 View Post
                Wow the translation of "Cash Cow" in this one is the worst of any translation that I have seen in my entire life... I'm Latino yes but this one is plain horrible!
                Appriciate the greatness of El Gran Vaca de Dinero, because in about a year ill be exposing bandwagoning faqqots left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  I got a good laugh out of this one.
                  Truth often makes for the best humor.

Comment

Chavez Jr should stick to fighters like Duddy and Vanda because as soon as daddies little girl steps up this hype train will end.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      Chavez Jr should stick to fighters like Duddy and Vanda because as soon as daddies little girl steps up this hype train will end.
                      When the fight is made, you could come to my home and watch the fight with me.

I'll hold our hand to ease the pain.

Comment

Working...
                      X