• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camden Market.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
      Camden Market.
      Any specific stall, and what kind of price am I looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Izzit! That's cool. Like, around Piccadilly Circus or any of the big tourist spots?
        yes mate,piccadilly always a good spot,youll get one for sure

Comment

Well I won't say gogle because you probably want one right now and you don't want to wait for a possible 1-2 weeks to get at your door.

Comment

not being funny but i wouldn't be sporting enemy colours in west ham personally

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              So I'm in Blighty and I need an Aussie flag to either get Kats to sign, or just to wave about at the stadium (if I dare, anyway). Does anyone know of places which sell flags? I don't want to mooch around the city too much tomorrow trying to find one before the weigh-in.

If you get stuck without a flag just use a UNION JACK and stitch a JOLLY ROGER in the middle.......It's basically the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                not being funny but i wouldn't be sporting enemy colours in west ham personally
                Ouch. It's that risky, eh? :conf3:

Then again, I wasn't exactly planning on waving it about in front of everyone at the event. More like, just something for Kats to sign if I happen to see him around, or if the bezzie and I manage to get together with a group of Aussies. That sort of thing.

Comment

So I found one, but now I need to sell it on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                  X