Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are you looking forward to more: Floyd-JMM or Cotto-Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are you looking forward to more: Floyd-JMM or Cotto-Pacquiao?

Which are you looking forward to more? If you could only order one of the two PPVs, which would you choose?

Who is the bigger draw, Mayweather or Pacquiao?
    Floyd-JMM
    13.11%
    Pacquiao-Cotto
    78.69%
    both equally
    8.20%

The poll is expired.

You bastard!

Comment

me probably equal... But if I had to lean towards one i'd say Cotto-Pac cause it's almost guaranteed someone is getting knocked the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Which are you looking forward to more? If you could only order one of the two PPVs, which would you choose?

Who is the bigger draw, Mayweather or Pacquiao?

floyd's the bigger draw.....

looking forward to both fights, but cotto-pacquiao is more intriguing. both have good chances to win, while i don't give marquez much of a chance to beat floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          You bastard!
          Sorry, I didn't see it.

Comment

i want to see pbf-jmm fight but if ill have to order just 1 ppv ill go with pac-cotto

pacquiao is the bigger draw if not theyre about the same

Comment

I like the Pacquaio-Cotto fight more, but the Marquez-Mayweather fight looks like it might have a better undercard than Pacquiao-Cotto...
              so its sort of even in terms of full cards, although the Pacquiao-Cotto undercard isnt really determined yet.

Comment

Pac/Cotto....

Comment

It all comes down to Cotto here. If Floyd was facing Cotto more people would be more excited for that fight than Mayweather-Marquez or Pacquiao-Marquez III. Is pretty much that simple.

Comment

I like Floyd and JMM more as fighters so I am more interested in that fight. Manny versus Cotto is an interesting fight aswell but the intrigue surrounding that fight really hasn't even started yet (atleast for me).

When the times comes for Cotto-Pacman it may be close though, to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X