Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please take a moment to pray for Omar Henry! (can be dead in 2m)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take a moment to pray for Omar Henry! (can be dead in 2m)

I was never a fan of this young man, but finding out that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer really shook me. This has to be one of the worst boxing tragedies that I can remember. Omar is 23 and was scheduled to fight on showtime and then suddenly a week before his biggest fight, he finds out he has cancer! I was enjoying the Holidays with my family today and it just really hit me that this promising boxer can be dead in 2 months. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in Jesus and I will be praying for him. I know alot of you do not like him, because you feel that he begged for attention, but it shouldnt even be about that now. We are fortunate to be healthy .....hope you can sneak in a prayer for Omar.

damn it is that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      damn it is that bad?
      Yes he had a major surgery a couple weeks ago and they found out the cancer has spread. Hes stage 4. We take life for granted......just want to get the word out so people can pray.

Comment

Wow. My prayers go out to him, hope he can bounce back.

Comment

I actually went to that card just to go see him. I've met him and hung out with him before. A very good person. Found out earlier that day that he had gallstones and couldnt fight. He has been posting on FB frequently since about his surgeries and updates, and even in his most recent pics he looks to have lost alot of weight. My prayers go out to him.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
            Yes he had a major surgery a couple weeks ago and they found out the cancer has spread. Hes stage 4. We take life for granted......just want to get the word out so people can pray.
            so damn true

Comment

I wish him inner peace

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                I was never a fan of this young man, but finding out that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer really shook me. This has to be one of the worst boxing tragedies that I can remember. Omar is 23 and was scheduled to fight on showtime and then suddenly a week before his biggest fight, he finds out he has cancer! I was enjoying the Holidays with my family today and it just really hit me that this promising boxer can be dead in 2 months. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in Jesus and I will be praying for him. I know alot of you do not like him, because you feel that he begged for attention, but it shouldnt even be about that now. We are fortunate to be healthy .....hope you can sneak in a prayer for Omar.
                I hope he makes a full recovery. BTW he's 25.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Wow. My prayers go out to him, hope he can bounce back.
                  Same here. Sad when active, healthy people get taken out.

Comment

Theres no telling how long its been affecting him. May have something to do with his inactivity. I wish him well.

Comment

Working...
                    X