Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who see's floyd fighting great on the inside vs cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who see's floyd fighting great on the inside vs cotto?

@The start of the 1:16 mark til the end of the video floyd let's off some nice sharp combo shot's

http://youtu.be/COy5GdT5ufA

Cotto has the advantage on the inside, Floyds advantage will come boxing from the outside.

I will watch but I am not buying this fight. I like Cotto, but he is past his best and this fight should have happened years ago when the hype and the demand was at its highest, and Floyd conveniantly retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Teri View Post
      @The start of the 1:16 mark til the end of the video floyd let's off some nice sharp combo shot's

http://youtu.be/COy5GdT5ufA

Anytime the camera is on floyd he's only gonna go about 50%...

Floyd is going to press the attack on cotto from the first sound of the bell. Floyd will meet cotto in the center of the ring and do work, pushing cotto back. ONce he gets cotto to start walking back, its over with. Floyd will fight most of this fight on the inside, smoothering cotto working his body, with crisp shots to the head...he stops cotto in the later rounds....maybe 7-9 stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
        Cotto has the advantage on the inside, Floyds advantage will come boxing from the outside.

I will watch but I am not buying this fight. I like Cotto, but he is past his best and this fight should have happened years ago when the hype and the demand was at its highest, and Floyd conveniantly retired.
        GTFOH...cotto will get ate up on the inside..

Comment

inside, outside, midrange...pretty much anywhere

Comment

I think Floyd's best chance is fighting from a distance. Both guys fight very well on the inside and most of the times Floyd's been hit has been during exchanges, so his "Hit and don't be hit" strategy will be what carries him through the fight. Floyd walking down guys like Ortiz and that version of Mosley are much different than Cotto who tends to surprise you. If Floyd tries fighting at a close distance and sees it's not overly effective, he'll start Boxing from the outside.

Comment

nah..............

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post

nah, cotto is an alrite inside fighter. hes not better than floyd tho. not by a long shot.

Comment

Floyd will do great work on the inside. His defense is best at that range imo.

Comment

mayweather fights great where ever hes at. outside,inside, mid range

Comment

Working...
                    X