Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever 50 cent forces Mayweather into a strip club he's not in a good mood. Floyd misses Ellerbe's hangouts.

Comment

Signs of hard training. Look at his eyes, thier puffy and swollen. Mayweather just went to relax by looking at some ass. something most men do, thats why the strip club is a billion dollar business. The police were there and Mayweather took full avantage of it. He knew it would make the news, smart smart man. You idiots could not wait to post about it,lol. Plan in action, Mayweather is really a professional, he has mastered this marketing *****.

This thead is another failure. Mayweather and 50 had nothing to do with the brawl, what world are you living in dude, can't you read ur own post. Mayweather is training his ass off, just look at how puffy and swollen his eyes are, thats from heavy sparring my friends. He's using this to prmote his fight. All plublisity is good when promoting a fight. It gets people talking about the fight and intrest them into buying the fight, if for no other reason than seeing Mayweather get beat, they still buy the fight, lol. So you idiots keep hope alive for the king to fall, its not gonna happen, Mayweather is in his prime and I believe he's gonna stop Ortiz in another shocking performance. You idiots,lol, at least you keep me laughing, lol dumb ignorant kids. Keep watching the game, maybe one day you'll understand my sport.

Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 08-04-2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

roid rage!!! im telling ya!! how come u dont hear ***** like this from pacman?? the suppose PEDS user? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
          Signs of hard training. Look at his eyes, thier puffy and swollen. Mayweather just went to relax by looking at some ass. something most men do, thats why the strip club is a billion dollar business. The police were there and Mayweather took full avantage of it. He knew it would make the news, smart smart man. You idiots could not wait to post about it,lol. Plan in action, Mayweather is really a professional, he has mastered this marketing *****.

This thead is another failure. Mayweather and 50 had nothing to do with the brawl, what world are you living in dude, can't you read ur own post. Mayweather is training his ass off, just look at how puffy and swollen his eyes are, thats from heavy sparring my friends. He's using this to prmote his fight. All plublisity is good when promoting a fight. It gets people talking about the fight and intrest them into buying the fight, if for no other reason than seeing Mayweather get beat, they still buy the fight, lol. So you idiots keep hope alive for the king to fall, its not gonna happen, Mayweather is in his prime and I believe he's gonna stop Ortiz in another shocking performance. You idiots,lol, at least you keep me laughing, lol dumb ignorant kids. Keep watching the game, maybe one day you'll understand my sport.

yo brah! cool story but u can take mayweather's **** out yo mouth now.

Comment

doesn't Floyd get accused of shot like this every two months?

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
              What I was trying to get at was if Floyd believes there is a GOD then why is he doing things that GOD prohibits.
              the same reason america is supposivley a god fearing country but promotes nothing but immoral sex, drugs, money, and death on television... hes just a victim of this mess we are in its that easy

Comment

What a crack head

Comment

when floyd gets into trouble its all marketing ***** LOL!! how the phuck is getting in trouble at a strip club gonna promote your next up n coming fight?? phucking *****s are so in denial!! LOL!!

Comment

Damn, Floydie and 50cents are ALWAYS together, wtf.

Comment

Link or it didn't happen. From a credible source also plz. Thanks.

Oh just noticed you got this off some blog lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X