Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane arrested for pushing a biitch out a hummer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best news I have heard all day.

He won't be able to make new music and he will get pummelled in the showers too.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      It's almost as bad as his music.
      I know that *****s bad right? Like as in that biitch beyonce is one bad piece of ass!

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      Best news I have heard all day.

He won't be able to make new music and he will get pummelled in the showers too.
      Don't think so. The man's 6'3'' 220lbs. He's a big ass motha****a. Ain't nobody gonna be able to take him down. Not to mention most real hood folk love his *****. He'll get special priviledges as well as what Lil Wayne got.

Comment

6'3 220lbs don't mean **** when they use weapons and there is a few of them.

He'll probably get it real comfy in the prison but then release songs about how bad it was and how much of a badass he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          I'm 45 minutes away from Philly. 99% of the *****hs that say that don't even give him a chance. They hear ****in spotlight with usher or his song with Miriah and give him the cold shoulder.

Them 2 songs I just posted from Gucci Mane go tough. He go ham a lotta times. BURR!!!! haha I like him and thats all the really matters though.
          I can respect that, btw I figured you were from the burbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            6'3 220lbs don't mean **** when they use weapons and there is a few of them.

He'll probably get it real comfy in the prison but then release songs about how bad it was and how much of a badass he was.
            Quit pretending like you've ever been in real jail and know what would go on. You know you'd be one of them motha****as with your pinky in a big black man's pocket hahaha

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
            I can respect that, btw I figured you were from the burbs.
            Lanc Lanc! haha Purter Rican city!

Comment

I know that *****s bad right? Like as in that biitch beyonce is one bad piece of ass!

Don't think so. The man's 6'3'' 220lbs. He's a big ass motha****a. Ain't nobody gonna be able to take him down. Not to mention most real hood folk love his *****. He'll get special priviledges as well as what Lil Wayne got.
              Lmao! Gucci is gonna get rocked! You think he's unbeatable? What's wrong with you? lol And you're not from hood.

Comment

Quit pretending like you've ever been in real jail and know what would go on. You know you'd be one of them motha****as with your pinky in a big black man's pocket hahaha

Lanc Lanc! haha Purter Rican city!
                What's Lanc Lanc? Never heard of it

Comment

Gucci is a prety **** rapper, but the guys ****in crazy. check his record.

Comment

Starlito goes much much harder than Gucci.

Comment

haha I'm not dumb enough to be put in jail.

There's enough people who have left prison and told their stories to have some idea of what is going on.

You ***got drop out go find yourself a new black man to have a crush over whilst he is in prison for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X