Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez would get beaten really bad by Dmitry Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you base this off of? Pirog did look good against Jacobs but a pressure fighter with power always leaves openings. I really havent seen Martinez fight off of his back foot like Mayweather and Whitaker. This may be an interesting fight but now Martinez is already approaching retirement age. He needs to make big money now and get out the game while hes still ahead. I agree with maybe going after a guy at 168 but fighting Pirog just because he looked good against Jacobs doesnt make for a good career decison. Unless HBO throws him alot of money I wouldnt do it for the BS fans who want appreciate it even if he wins. They will discredit him saying Pirog is green and that leaves him whom to fight.

Sergio is in a bad situation.
    Arum want put up Cotto or Margarito.
    Alvarez is too green and would get demolished.
    Angulo cant get a passport,

Maybe Kirkland but it seems he wants to take about four tune-ups before he takes a step up in competition. I also thank he would get mirked, because of a lack of head movement and he would get pot shotted all night and maybe stopped due to eye swollen shut and not seeing the shots coming. Martinez jabs has impressed me but it maybe good to see him against some adversity. Pirog vs Kirkland that would be a good fight.
    Last edited by EMACULATE; 03-15-2011, 11:45 PM.

Comment

sure man.............

Comment

Originally posted by GORAL View Post
        Dmitry Pirog is the real deal. He is way better than those punching bags Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk, etc. and Martinez knows it, that's why he is blatantly ducking Pirog.

Martinez would get raped and sodomized by Pirog.

Fuck Dibella.
        Its possible that pirog will make martinez retire earlier if he has the balls to fight pirog, but martinez is smart enough to choose a jmw opponent.

Comment

Doubt it very much. Martinez's skills give him some advantages. At 160 Martinez would beat him.

Comment

sergio will f**k pirog a new ass**** within 5 rds
            Ts needs 2 b banned quik

Comment

Originally posted by yessuh View Post
              Dmitry Pirog is the real deal. He is way better than those punching bags Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk, etc. and Martinez knows it, that's why he is blatantly ducking Pirog.

Martinez would get raped and sodomized by Pirog.

Fuck Dibella.
              Dude just wanted to let you know I took the liberty of entering you into a contest..........im proud to say YOU WON!!!!!!

You are now officially the winner of the STUPIDEST MOOFUKA in NSB!!!!!!!

here is your award so you can print it and hang it up in your room.....

in a few days you will get your trophy in the mail......CONGRATS!!!!!

Comment

I'm a huge Pirog fan and like his chances against Martinez but don't make us Pirog fans look like idiots! He still has a lot to prove and Martinez is the man right now.

Comment

Working...
                X