Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Who is Devon Alexander? Do yaa....have you seen him fight before?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    For the people who haven't seen enough bouts of him, you'll see him stop Kotelnik in August for the first time, something Amere Con couldn't do
    lol, loving the nickname.

Comment

Roach and GBP are trying to buy time because they're hoping to avoid all the top JWWs all together. They want them to fight each other, leaving one for Amir to face to unify the division instead of 2 or 3 top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
        For the people who haven't seen enough bouts of him, you'll see him stop Kotelnik in August for the first time, something Amere Con couldn't do
        Nor Maidana who hits way harder than Devon.
        Knocking out a guy who runs into an uppercut is different to a guy who has a peekaboo defence and is just looking to counter.
        That said if he does KO him I will be impressed but i doubt it would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
          Nor Maidana who hits way harder than Devon.
          Knocking out a guy who runs into an uppercut is different to a guy who has a peekaboo defence and is just looking to counter.
          That said if he does KO him I will be impressed but i doubt it would happen.
          I was going to say let's put some points on it, that if Devon doesn't KO/TKO you'll win the bet but looks at your bank, it's not possible at the moment but you've got a month to stack those points up homie

Comment

lol..devon alexander sho would ko khan

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
              lol..devon alexander sho would ko khan
              at 0:57 khans shattered glass flies into the cheap seats.

Comment

Whats with all this hype on devon alexander? He beat an over the hill witter and one dimenional, flat footed urango. Before the knockout of urango alexander's trainer was going crazy at him for not following the game plan but instead was making it hard for himself. So we know he can't follow gameplans and when he fights some1 really good, you need to follow a good solid gameplan, otherwise you will lose. Khan would beat him I have no doubt about it, he would exploit alexanders poor defense and his bad habbit of flickering his jab, thus enabling him to be countered. When alexander is hesitant to throw that jab he will get exposed badly, mark my words!

Comment

Roach staying rattling something foolish off, he a hater from the jump, ruined Mike, Toney & Cost Hopkins as well, **** him and his steroid shakes the shaky bastard.

Comment

long as Pac is at WW, Roach should shut up about 140 fighters
                    if Floyd fight not happening, Pac still has Ring belt for 140
                    Devon or Bradley fight is good

Comment

Roach is saying one thing but doing another, if you think Khan can beat Alexander and Bradley then why did they turn down the HBO 140 tournament

Put Khan in the ring with Alexander Roach So Alexander can properly introduce himself to you lol

Comment

Working...
                      X