Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a more out of shape boxer than Juan Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a more out of shape boxer than Juan Diaz?

How does a boxer who fights at 140 expect to be effective when he has from what I'm guessing 18-20 %BF? I mean this seems mind boggling to me? Does he work with weights? If he cut weight properly he could be fighting at 130.

The guy is FAT. There is no logical reason for a boxer to be conditioned the way he is. `

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
    How does a boxer who fights at 140 expect to be effective when he has from what I'm guessing 18-20 %BF? I mean this seems mind boggling to me? Does he work with weights? If he cut weight properly he could be fighting at 130.

The guy is FAT. There is no logical reason for a boxer to be conditioned the way he is. `
    He is clearly not out of shape. He is able to go 12 rounds fighting at a pretty good pace. Some people just don't looked ripped up. Its all about genetics man. don't come in here making stupid comments like this that clearly doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Sam Peter is a fatass.

Comment

I agree he is a bit flabby for a boxer and can probably make 126 if he wanted, but compared to many HWs he looks like he is made of granite.

Comment

Chris Nipple.

Comment

Look at Zab Judah. He looks like he is in shape but he can't even be consistent and tires after 4 or 5 rounds. ITS GENETICS

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Happy View Post
              He is clearly not out of shape. He is able to go 12 rounds fighting at a pretty good pace. Some people just don't looked ripped up. Its all about genetics man. don't come in here making stupid comments like this that clearly doesn't make any sense.
              That's not my point. I didn't question his stamina. The guy has no buisness @ 140 with the body he has. He looked way too small for paulie. The guy has about 20BF as a boxer. I mean it has to affect power and speed somehow....

Comment

how is someone out of shape when they can keep a steady fast pace for 12 rounds? he's looked that way almost his whole life. i think he just isn't built to be muscular. his lil bro looks the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                  Sam Peter is a fatass.
                  Enough said.

Comment

He's a little pudgy guy. He could probably make 126 like smaddy said but when he got down there, he'd probably still be kinda pudgy (he'd be a damn monster though)

Comment

Working...
                    X