No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Khan and Morales are Liars, I Want Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: Khan and Morales are Liars, I Want Malignaggi

WBA "regular" Super Lightweight champion Marcos Maidana is currently in his native Argentina while waiting for news about his next fight. Various names have been thrown around in the last few weeks for what is going to be Maidana’s return to the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

has anyone seen my b itch -lowkey- i call her hoe key.. i know she isn't on here cheating on me. smh you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.. well if you see her tell her i will be back later.. and she better have the house cleaned up when i get back.. if not i'm going to knock her ass out like Prescott did "A Meer Con"

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
      has anyone seen my b itch -lowkey- i call her hoe key.. i know she isn't on here cheating on me. smh you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.. well if you see her tell her i will be back later.. and she better have the house cleaned up when i get back.. if not i'm going to knock her ass out like Prescott did "A Meer Con"
      what the hell is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        what the hell is this?
        #1 rule, don't get high on your own supply

Comment

Maidana is a cabdriver's worst nightmare.

All cabdrivers he has fought..28 if I remember correctly... have been knocked out.

Comment

malignaggi??

Comment

Hey Maidana, Guerrero will be ready in Feb. or March. Why Malinaggi ?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                what the hell is this?
                i wrote a comment yesterday on a amir khan article. he took the pleasure of giving a red rep and calling me an "illiterate peasant" then he felt like he needed to come on my profile and talk a little more **** for some reason.. so i had to put my ***** in her place.. i guess i was slippin on my pimpin but i'm back now..

Comment

Everyone is lying but maidana same story every week two fighters fought you and beat you already and they are scared to fight you okay then !

Comment

Maidana..I got a question for you.
                    Why do we never hear you calling Kotlenik out? After all, he's the guy that gave you your first loss..it's all about the big money fights and not about restoring your legacy, right?
                    Please shut up Maidana puto until you rematch Kotelnik.

Comment

Working...
                    X