No announcement yet.

Vanes and Lara are jokes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes and Lara are jokes!

Omg! Canelito would beat the crap out of both these dude! I'm a Alvarez hater but his killer combos would knock both these fools out! Your thoughts?

Lara would give him a tough fight. Vanes he would KO.

But what pissed me off the most was I was betting on Lara to win by decision at +155 and some dumbass judge scores the round that Lara was clearly winning a draw

Comment

Lara isn't good at all, canelito ruins him

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Lara would give him a tough fight. Vanes he would KO.

But what pissed me off the most was I was betting on Lara to win by decision at +155 and some dumbass judge scores the round that Lara was clearly winning a draw
        Dude I had vanes winning easy! Canelo KO both these fools!

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          Lara isn't good at all, canelito ruins him
          That's what I'm saying!

Comment

Funny thing is after this fight we will still have clowns saying they ducking them lol, how can you duck people who pose no threats.

IMO he tried to secure fights with real threats, P.will. Ortiz, Kirkland, LOL.

Face it Canelo is the best 154 out their.

Comment

why fight lara or vanes when you can fight alfonso gomez or 140 pound lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                Funny thing is after this fight we will still have clowns saying they ducking them lol, how can you duck people who pose no threats.

Dude he ain't the best but he ain't ducking no Lara or Vanes

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  why fight lara or vanes when you can fight alfonso gomez or 140 pound lopez?
                  Fuk u azhole

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

it's easy to look good against a shot-to-**** mosley and jww josesito lopez. canelo needs to step up his game if he wants to prove he's king at 154

Comment

Working...
                    X