No announcement yet.

Manny PACQUIAO: "MAYWEATHER Should Get The 55/45 Split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    the fact is pacquiao has never demanded anything from mayweather and the only reason pacquiao is willing to give up the lion's share of revenue is because pacquiao sincerely wants the fight to happen. mayweather keeps on throwing out road block after road block not knowing he's just forcing himself into a corner for everyone to see what he truly is, a deluded control freak who just happens to know how to box. this guy seriously needs a slice of humble pie.
    The only reason why he's doing it is because he wants a final big payday we all know if he fights Mayweather and loses he's going to retire who would he have to fight after that. The reason he's a control freak is because he's in the drivers seat.. He does what he wants when he wants.. He's the real deal

Comment

This fight ain't happenin',.. Mayweather will probably just retire AGAIN! Coz right now 2 of the top 3 p4p guys are both after Mayweather's a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        That .gif in your sig was probably my favorite moment in Martinez-Chavez Jr. Sergio came back swinging right there.
        I got the chills watching that..my fav part of the fight as well...I think in round 6 he did something similiar but not as nasty

Comment

This alway happen when Pac has a fight lined up, He needs to stop answering or they need to stop asking him about a Mayweather fight until he fights and beats whoever he has in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            IMHO this fight with floyd will happen, we are seeing a lot of signs since before floyd went to jail...
            It's like I said a long time ago, Bob Arum will make the fight when it is Pac's last fight. Bob Arum is just exhausting all his options before cashing out.

I never doubted this fight and I don't know how anyone else did. Bob Arum wants that money and will take what he can get before Pac retires. In the meantime, Bob uses Mayweather's name to promote his Top Rank star and give the media and fans hope that he will make the fight one day but for now they must pay to tune in to whatever fight he set up with Pac first. He's done this since 2009, when Pac officially ducked Floyd to fight a bum named Clottey.

This has nothing to do with Floyd. This is about Pac who is about to retire and Bob has no options now. Bob's smart, he warned everyone why he protects his fighters from real threats. We all witnessed Chavez jr taking a beating and being exposed as a fraud last weekend. Bob warned EVERYONE that he was fearful of that happening which is why he avoided making that fight for so long.

Bob's been doing this for decades, when he wants a fight, he makes a fight. Nobody stops him from what he does best.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangnam Style! View Post
              This fight ain't happenin',.. Mayweather will probably just retire AGAIN! Coz right now 2 of the top 3 p4p guys are both after Mayweather's a$$.
              1. Mayweather
              1. Ward
              3. Martinez

So that's only 1..

Comment

Working...
              X