No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek's Trainer: Haye Forgot His Balls, Tomasz Won't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek's Trainer: Haye Forgot His Balls, Tomasz Won't

Roger Bloodworth knows most people perceive Tomasz Adamek as having little chance of upsetting Vitali Klitschko on Sept. 10 in Wroclaw, Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]

ROFLMAO

Comment

They are contrastingly different men.

Tomasz Adamek is a courageous ring warrior and a class act!

David Haye is a loud-mouthed low-classed b1tch.

Comment

who else does vitali fight anyway? haye and povetkin are running scared,valuev injured ...
        adamek is too feather fisted to hurt vitali,but at least i expect 8-10 rounds of boxing before adamek's chin finally takes enough of a beating. it better be a good fight because vitali's last fight was garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          who else does vitali fight anyway? haye and povetkin are running scared,valuev injured ...
          adamek is too feather fisted to hurt vitali,but at least i expect 8-10 rounds of boxing before adamek's chin finally takes enough of a beating. it better be a good fight because vitali's last fight was garbage.
          But that had nothing to do with Vitali. He was forced to fight Solis who was his mandatory and the moron had gotten so fat and out of shape that he ruined his knees.

Comment

And the sky is blue and grass is green.

Adamek=badass mofo.
            Haye=what tunney said.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              But that had nothing to do with Vitali. He was forced to fight Solis who was his mandatory and the moron had gotten so fat and out of shape that he ruined his knees.
              i don't blame vitali. just want a good klitschko fight for once this year.

Comment

Unlike that survival mode coward Haye, Adamek is a fearless warrior who will come to fight and will go out on his shield in front of his Polish fans.

Comment

I see Adamek sticking and moving to be honest. That's what he has done for his whole heavyweight career, using his speed and combinations to beat bigger opponents. Will not be so easy against an opponent with the reach of Vitali Klitschko. The clinches will be very tiring for Adamek and Vitali will take advantage of Adamek's awkward footwork when Adamek puts himself against the ropes and is off balance. I believe we may see some discouraging knockdowns until Adamek is eventually worn down.

Remember that Adamek was never a "hit and run" fighter until he went up to heavyweight, he has changed his style a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    i don't blame vitali. just want a good klitschko fight for once this year.
                    Vitali's statement after his 1st round knockout win over Solis:

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

Comment

Working...
                    X